ch-30 hospital incident

Third person pov:

(Hospital)

Kaira was standing near receptionist counter where she was filling form so doctor can start their treatment.

When she completed the formality of hospital, she went towards operation theater where Raj was already present.

"What doctor said? " she asked in hurry which was enough for him to understand how special that person was to her.

"He is in very critical condition so he took him operation theater directly " Raj informed her which made her sat on the chair with a loud thump.

"I can sense that how special that person to you after seeing you that much worry" Raj said while taking a seat beside her.

"Don't worry you don't need to tell me if you don't want " Raj assumed me while holding my hand in his.

"My mom was pregnant when he left my mom. " she started telling him about my past while letting my pain came out with my words.

"He? " he asked to know about, who is he to me.

"My dad... But not anymore " she explained giving him a sad smile.

"Was anything happened which made him leave your mom. " Raj asked in confusion.

Why a person leave his pregnant wife.

Raj thought in his mind .

"Hmm...My mom loved him and married him while knowing that her family don't like it. " kaira said trying to explain him.

"So your mother family was behind this? " Raj asked to confirm.

"Not exactly.... But little bit. My nani ( grandma)  told to dad that when he will stand in his own foot then only she accept him as her son in low. When he didn't get any good work here which made my grandma respect him as her son in low. So he left my mom and told her he will come back when he will earn enough money for us. And that day never came. " kaira explained while tears was flowing into her eyes.

"But how did you recognize him?  When you never saw him in your whole life. " Raj asked in confusion.

"I saw his some photograph with my mom" kaira informed which made him node.

"You really hate him? " Raj asked in questioning tone whom answer he already got when he heard her referring her dad 'his' rather than dad. When he didn't get any answer he sighed and said.

"If you really hate then why did you help him" Raj asked in concern voice. Deep into his heart, he also knew that she didn't hate him, she was only angry to him and wanted him to give her explanation.

"I.. only... Want... To.. Talk.. to.. Him" she said  in her shivery ,which was enough for me to understand that what I assumed was right. And then suddenly operation theater's door was opened by doctor.

"Is he alright ?" Kaira asked almost running towards doctor.

"He is alright but still unconscious so you need to wait. " doctor said and went from there.

(After some hours)

When kaira was sleeping outside calmly. Kabir came with Sam and took out her dad oxygen mask out. And when their work had done they came out, where kaira was already up from her sleep.

"How is he doctor? " kaira asked in worry voice because her dad still didn't get conscious .

"Who are you to him" one of them asked in shivery voice which was very familiar to her but in her tension,she didn't able to recognize him.

"I am his daughter " kaira said finally the words ,which she didn't want to say in her whole life.

And then when she didn't get a reply from doctor .she looked towards the doctor ,who was questioning her but he wasn't there anymore.

Where he went?

Kaita asked herself and went into room to check her dad and her surprising he was  breathless because the oxygen mask had not attached to him anymore.

She intensely called the doctor, who helped to her.

"How is it?" kaira asked without wasting  time.

"I am sorry miss...he is in coma " doctor said made me shock.

"But how? " the only words came out to kaira mouth .

"He is in stress and when then this incident happened it made his body weak and now his body isn't reacting of any medicine. " doctor explained which made kaira numb for some minutes.

"It was because of them? "

"Who are they? "

"Why they did to him. "

Kaira thought into her mind all questions were roaming into her mind making her worry.

"I need some help doctor " kaira said ,after thinking something.

"Yes?  Miss " doctor asked.

"I want you shift my dad in some other hospital "  I said while thinking about the incident which made me take this decision.

"Where? Miss" doctor asked while understanding my fear.

"India"I answered.

"

It will be best place to him, where he will safe"

I thought and then went from there.

Flashback end.

And since that day, dad was here in India, still in the hospital where I am working and also take care of him.

I hope nani will never know about it. otherwise,what I will say to her?

I prayed to God in my mind and went to my room so I could pack my stuff to go London.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for delay but I am too busy and lazy to update. And also I need your good response to update soon.
And
From now I will try to update every Sunday.
So do it by your votes and comments.

Love you.

Have a nice day.