Ch-43 decision

Hlo everyone,

First sorry for delay. But I'm really sad due to less response of my previous part. Please comment if you like and want me to complete it soon because I have another book also.
And I want to complete it first, so I can focus on other.

Thank u...

Enjoy.

43

Third person pov:

" Raj.... " everyone said together. When they saw Raj marched towards kabir with an angry expression on his face.

"What...? " Raj shouted angrily.
"Do you all want me to let him go easily after knowing that he had tried to kill my sister "

He shouted in full rage as he was losing his mind, after hearing the truth from his mouth. Which wasn't even full truth as he didn't know the reason behind it.

"I know you're right on your place but I was also right on my place.... "  he said while taking a deep breath to make himself ready to explain further .

" I had two options that time.... First,  let her stay with me and made her die by my own grandfather and second.... I let her go, which only could have happened when she hate me... Like she does right now. "
Kabir completed his words with a painful chuckle came out of his mouth after thinking about the last part.

She hate me....

He thought while recalling about the past.where he first time had  seen hate on her face. Which had broken him completely.

"If this is your reason then why didn't you explain her. When she had come back?"
Raj asked ferociously as his anger still not submit.

"Because my situation still is same... And I thought she has already  forgotten me like a nightmare... "
He said while last part like a whisper.
"She never did... "
Avi spoke suddenly interrupting their conversation.

"I saw.. I saw pain on her face, when I had gone India to invite her for my engagement. She thought it would be you... Whom I'm going to marry and that time i saw  many expressions on her face. Which I can't even describe. "
Avi's words gave a life to Kabir's hope . Which  had died before but now it awoke again.

"But she has gone... "
Kabir said as he didn't have any idea, what he will do next.

" Idiot... She has gone because you let her go.... "
She scolded him due to his stupidity.

"I... I know... But now what I will do next..?"
He questioned as he didn't have any idea.

"I think we should ask forgiveness to kaira on kabir's behalf. "
Tom suddenly opened his mouth to give his suggestion.

"And who told you it will work. It is his fault. That means he will have to ask forgiveness. So Kaira will be us like before.  "
Raj spoke angrily and Tom shut his mouth there.

"He is only helping you Raj. So don't scold him like this. "
Avi defended Tom and then looked towards Kabir.

" I know Raj is angry but still he is right on his place.. Kabir. If You want her in forgiveness, then you should go India and work for it. "
Avi spoke, which made Janvi open her mouth first time in this conversation.

"I think someone of us also need to go along with kabir. "
Hearing her Avi started thinking something.

"You should go Sam. "
Avi spoke suddenly, made everything node in yes except Raj.

"Why should he... I'm her brother,  that means I have to go. "
Raj argued,  which was cut by Avi.

"I know thus my reasons to not let you go Raj. Because kabir need a support there. Who can help him to win his love back not some brother, who's feeling for his sister, which will make his path more painful for him. "

Hearing Avi, Raj wished to argue again but Janvi stopped him, while placing her hand on his right shoulder and mumbled in his ear.

"She is right Raj... Let Sam take over this time. He knows Kabir better then others. "

"OK... Then if everyone want to send Sam. Then I don't have any problem but I have a condition. "

Raj said with smirk on his face, which made gulped everyone's throat there along with Kabir as he knew something big is going to come.

"You are going there to prove your love. So you will have to find her your own. Everyone of us won't going to tell you about her address as you need to find her your own. "
Raj smirk after announcing his condition, made everyone froze on their place.

First Kabir came out of his shock stage and accept his condition without thinking twice.

" I'm ready... I'll find her my own, then will make her fall for me again. "
Kabir announced with full confidence in his voice, as he already made his decision to make her his again.
He already has  lost everything in his life including his love. But now he finally got a chance to get back his love, his life and his happiness. Which was snatched from him. When he has lost her.

Now he has only this chance to get back with his love. Which he never wants to lose. He will do everything in his power to make her agree to come along with him as it doesn't matter to him, if for that he even has to beg in front of her. Then he is really for doing it also.

I'm coming to take you....
Kabir thought with determination.