Ch-39 Engagement

Kabir pov

We came out from my car. As soon we reach outside the hotel while she was following me behind.

When we reached inside the hall, Where was the  party already started .
W

hile Tom and Avi were starting in front of each other while holding their engagement ring.

They need a punch before their engagement happens...

I sighed in mind while tight my fist to give all  of them a hard  pound. But my steps stopped before I took them near them with a soft hand,  which was on my shoulder made me stop  as well relax there .

When I turned to look the person. It was the girl of my dream....

My kaira.

Oh... God... Get a grip of yourself... Kabir and stop this nonsense...

I

scolded myself because of stupidity.

She is giving me hard time due to her presence.

My mind analyzed, so I removed her hand to get away from her.

"Stay away from me.... And I don't need your advice to know, what I should do or not?"

I scolded her, in a very harsh voice, so she could stop coming near me.

"I... I'm sorry... I... I just don't want to make them feel sad on their special day. "

She confessed, which made me regret my action as soon I heard her. Thus I wanted to hate her too much because she made me do the things, which I never want to do.

I need to away from her. Before she does something else...

I sighed and marched to another corner, far away from her and her presence as well without saying anything to her.

I hope her it would be enough for her knowing to stay away from me.

After ring exchanged, the cake cut and then Tom and Avi started feeding eachother. When they're  done with eachother. They started feeding raj, janvi, kaira and Sam. While I was watching them far away to avoid the  crowd. But soon my peace disturbed by Tom.

When Tom saw me standing far away from them in a corner alone. We marched towards me with a cake piece in his hand.

"K... You have  to eat it, without any deny. "

Tom spoke struggling to feed me.

"I don't eat sweet, so stopped forcing me otherwise I would surely punish you due to your early stunt. '

I threatened. It made his eyes widen in realization. So he left me without feeding cake.

"I... I think avi is calling me. "

He fake excused before lost somewhere in crowd to safe himself from my  anger.

I