ch-19 ignorance

Kabir pov

Flashback continue....

School

"Stop kaira... Why are you avoiding me? Please if you aren't ready for relationship then tell me but don't stop to talk with me. I really want to be a part of your life ,if you don't feel anything for me then at least we can be good friends. " I asked in lots of hope so she could finally talk to me. Her silence was hurting me more than her rejection. I was missing her nonsense talk, her blah..., her smile, her innocent... Her everything but now she died even want to see my face. Which was hurting me like hell.

" I.. I... Didn't.. Want... To...be... Your ...friend " she said breaking her silence.

" Really? If you want this then why you are not looking towards me? You can tell it looking into my eyes. " I asked holding her shoulders so she could look into my eyes.

"I don't need to explain you anything
..and please leave me... You are hurting me" she said which realized me that I was hurting her so I loosed my grip.

"If you are hurting then I am also hurt just because of you. Why are you doing this? Can't you see how much I love you? " I asked this time softly.

" I.. Already... Said.. You.. That... We... Can't... Be.. One.. " she said in shivery voice but I stopped her in middle placing my finger on her lips.

"Ssshhh... Don't ..don't let this words come out ever again" I said taking my face near her so I could see her expression which was shocked because of my closeness .

" Hmm.. My closeness is affecting her" I thought and smirked.

"So.. You don't love me" I asked to confirm her answer which made her head node in yes.

"Why she can't say that she loves me? " I thought seeing her stubbornness.

" But I will not let you go that easily " I thought and then placed my hand on her waist.

"So you don't feel anything when I touch you" I asked again this time my face was only two inches away from her face.

" N.. No" she said.

"OK.. Then if you don't want to me in your life then... " I said casually like it didn't matter to me but it did... It really did.

" Then I also don't need you" I said then turned towards other direction and smiled seeing someone.

" AVI.. " I said seeing her .

" Yes? " she asked looking towards my direction.

" You are free.. " I asked making sure kaira was seeing me.

"Hmmm? " she asked in confusion.

" Would you want to come out with me, for my first date? " I asked which made her shock and confuse as same time.

" What...? "She shouted and then looking towards kaira direction in confusion.

"Couldn't she control her mouth " I thought then winked her which gave her idea about my plan.

"Why not sweetheart " she said.

'sweetheart ' couldn't she find another name. I thought, then moved near her , held her hand and moved towards next classroom.

"Keep jealous.. Baby it's your punishment " I thought evily.

Cafeteria

( Launch break)

I was in cafeteria with my friends then I saw her coming towards my direction.

" it's time for little fun" I thought and then held avi hand, who was standing near me and pushed her into my lap.

"What was that k.. " she said seeing my reaction so I pointed towards kaira direction.

" Oh.. Kaira... I got it " she said without realizing she was saying in front of everyone so I pinched her and pointed towards other ,Which made her realize her mistake, so she said a quick sorry without anyone realization.

" Don't worry I will perform very well " she said whispering in my ear still sitting into my lap which made me uncomfortable little but I couldn't let anyone see my expression so I controlled my emotion.

"God... Please let it finish soon" I thought and then saw kaira who was tear in her eyes.

"It is right time she will defiantly say yes " I thought and then ran behind her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for delay but I already informed you so don't be angry.

Vote and comment.

Love you all.

Special thanks palsunshine.