prologue

"Billionaire's innocent love"( real meaning of love)

I love you" said a girl.
boy who heard her love confession for him become shocked ,not because he didn't know about her feeling but because he didn't expect her love confession ,not like that he always love after all he has only this girl that he could call her his ,only his but now he couldn't make her his. but then he leaves his thought and takes his step near her and smirk,then went near her ....close ,really close hold her both hands in his hands and then placed them on his neck then he took his both hands near her waist hold her in his arms like he want to tell her that how much he loves her that he never live without her ,he always want her in his life, like that, always hold her, protect her, love her. then his lips went near her ear and he said very huskily voice " I love you too "but.... we could never live together " that words left from his mouth then that girl open her eyes who was closed because she did not how to face him after her love confession and her shyness, but to heard his word she become shocked ,she felt like someone break her heart ,thought of leaving him kill her slowly ,she did not expect him that answer she knew really well that he love her and he himself confess this,and she can also see that in his eyes but then why he told that they did not live together. then her thoughts were breaked a sudden sound of gun,and next moment she was feeling pain in her stomach then she looked her stomach and placed one her hand where she was feeling pain she became shock to see her stage, her stomach was blooding and her hand cover with her own blood. That girl who never hurt a single person in life ,today standing cover her own blood ,she was feeling intense pain in her body but that pain was very less front of that pain who she was feeling in her heart, not because she was shoot and not able to live now, but the person who shoot her was her own love. She was feeling betray from him, then she looked front of her that person who was her love ,hoping he will give her explanation for his move but his face was emotionless he have a smirk in his lips and in his hand he was holding a gun " why" she took some courage and asked him .then suddenly then darkness took her and she fainted.

How's it? It's not any billionaire's forced love story, whom a billionaire love a girl and then forced her to become his ,but in this book a billionaire show his pour love without any expectation, who will show real meaning of love , so please check it. Story will start June. I hope you will support me. And votes and comments it.