49

UPSTAIRS, Daniel slammed the door shut, barely locking it before Jonah had dragged him along. "Are you gonna be okay this time?" Daniel teased, tugging on Jonah's shirt. "Yes, I promise."

Jonah's shirt was flung off along with Daniel's shortly after. In between getting naked, Jonah began to pull Daniel to him for hungry kisses.

"Your parents?" Jonah wondered. Daniel rolled his eyes. "We have a whole baby I think they know we're not virgins anymore." Daniel pushed Jonah onto the bed.

Jonah chuckled at Daniel's eager side. But he couldn't blame him. They both haven't had sex in almost a year now.

Jonah used his elbows to prop himself up while Daniel stripped down to his boxers. The younger boy then crawled over Jonah, pushing him down against the bed.

Daniel smoothly glued his body against Jonah's so he could reach his lips with ease. Jonah gave him a small kiss before he pulled away.

"Nice try," Jonah smirked. "But I'm always on top." He flipped them over, catching Daniel off guard. Daniel felt himself locked in under Jonah, his muscular arms on either side. "Fine by me."

Daniel then pulled Jonah's face down closer to his. They shared soft, innocent kisses until their hands began to roam. The younger boy started to feel nervous as Jonah ran his hand up and down his side.

Jonah easily picked up on Daniel's tension. He knew that it was hard for Daniel to trust him after finding out what he did to him the last time. He had to change that.

In efforts of keeping Daniel calm, Jonah left warm kisses down his neck. That alone sent Daniel into a frenzy. "Is this all okay with you?" Jonah whispered. "I trust you." Daniel replied softly.

Jonah buried his face in Daniel's neck. He left hickey after hickey while Daniel let out soft hums of pleasure. Eventually, Jonah finally got around to getting fully undressed.

He knew that if he was completely exposed first then Daniel would have an easier time. Daniel's eyes couldn't help themselves from glancing even the slightest bit, and immediately after he turned a light shade of pink.

Jonah giggled, "you're adorable, you know that?" He gripped the waistband of Daniel's boxers and rolled them down. Daniel blushed even more as the air hit him.

Jonah took his place back on top. "You're perfect too." He added. "Th-Thanks." Daniel blurted out. He gave Jonah a soft kiss before he reached over for the lube.

Jonah gladly took it, applying some onto his fingers. He gave Daniel a look that questioned if he was ready or not. Once he got the nod, Jonah slowly pushed one finger in.

Daniel bit his lip at the subtle pain. It had been a while. Jonah knew that, that's why he continued at a slow pace, allowing Daniel to adjust.

A few fingers and minutes later, and Daniel was stretched out. Jonah positioned himself, but didn't take the step until he had Daniel's final approval.

Daniel looked up at him in adoration as Jonah laced their fingers together. He slid in and stretched Daniel's and his arms up the bed.

Daniel dug his head further into the pillow as Jonah began to pick up his pace. His eyes were blissfully shut, his lip in between his teeth.

"Jonah," Daniel let out a soft moan. "You're so good." Jonah grunted at the sound of that. He leaned down and gave Daniel sloppy kisses.

As much as he tried, Daniel couldn't help himself from being vocal. He curled his toes while his fingers dug into Jonah's back as they trailed down.

Jonah buried his face further into Daniel's neck in hopes of shushing himself. After all, they were still in a house full of people, their daughter included.

"Oh I'm—" Daniel squeaked. "I know... me too." Jonah squeezed his eyes shut. He pulled all the way out and slammed into Daniel one last hard time.

At that, Daniel finished. Jonah felt him drizzle all over his stomach, but he wasn't quite done yet. He thrusted a few more times, tiring out Daniel completely.

Finally, Jonah fell off the younger boy. They were both a panting mess as they stared at the ceiling. "I love you." Daniel looked over at his fiancé, holding his hand in bed. "I love you."

Disclaimer: I know some of you guys are not content with Daniel forgiving Jonah. Realistically, if I was a reader, I wouldn't be either given what Jonah did. But Jonah has been proving himself as a good person this whole time. And he was peer pressured into it. And he does regret it and feel guilty about it. And he has been facing the consequences. If this was real life, things would obviously not go down this way. But this is a wattpad book and if didn't have a happy ending then I know you all would come for me. I hope you understand. 1 chapter left. Happy Friday the 13th😈

-dolanschonce