22

JACK was the only one who woke up at five in the morning to say goodbye to Jonah and Daniel before their trip. The other two were made aware, but they couldn't be bothered by it.

"I hope everything goes well." Jack whispered to his new friend, pulling him in for a hug. Daniel hugged Jack back tightly, in deep need of some sort of comfort.

"We'll be back in a few days. It all depends." Jonah told Jack, hugging him goodbye as well. "Okay, make sure to text me when you land." He told the pair before heading back upstairs.

Daniel went to pick up his bag so they could be on their way before Jonah stopped him. "Don't even think about it." He warned, carrying the two bags himself. He hated seeing Daniel risk his pregnancy in any way.

Luckily, Jonah had scored them good first class seats. After all, nothing mattered more than Daniel's comfort. Daniel sat next to the window, hoping he'd get to see home up close while they're landing.

"Are you comfortable?" Jonah unfolded the blanket and placed it on Daniel's lap. "I'm okay." Daniel assured. "Great, let me know if you need anything." Daniel nodded with a yawn.

"Catch up on your sleep." Jonah patted his shoulder. Daniel's eyes quickly looked up to Jonah's. He smiled softly before resting his head on the elder's shoulder.

Jonah's heartbeat picked up at the feeling of Daniel's soft hair poking at his neck. He took in a deep breath, the smell of Daniel's cologne traveling up his nose.

Daniel shut his eyes eventually, ready for a nap. Jonah on the other hand, he remained awake. He was at the edge of his seat because of the nervousness.

I hope it goes well, he thought to himself. He didn't care what anyone had to say about Daniel's pregnancy. He just wanted Daniel to be happy with the reaction. He sighed, before setting his head against Daniel's.

Hours later, the plane was ready to land. "Wake up, we're here." Jonah tapped Daniel gently. The younger boy stirred before sitting up. There was now a cramp in his neck, but nothing has ever been nicer than falling asleep on Jonah's shoulder.

A boyband that runs around naked together, stays together. 🍑

-dolanschonce