28

IT was midnight and Jonah couldn't sleep. He lay awake in his bed for what seemed like hours on end. The only thing on his mind was Daniel, and that kiss of course.

Jonah had never met someone so pure before. Daniel turned out to be everything that he's been looking for all along. He wished things were less complicated between them.

He's glad that Riley brought them together, but he hates the roots of that story. If he had a choice, he would still have Daniel be pregnant. But instead, it would 100% be his child with none of the Vegas mess.

Jonah sighed in the dark, his mind clouded with feelings and doubts. He wished that Daniel felt the same way. But he knew that it wasn't that simple. Nothing is simple between them.

As Jonah remembered how it felt to kiss Daniel over and over again, he couldn't help himself from smiling. Sure he looked like an idiot in the dark smiling at nothing. But that's what Daniel did to him. He made him crazy.

Jonah regretted ever leaving Daniel's room earlier tonight. He should have stayed after baby talk time. Jonah wanted to spend every second of every hour with none other than Daniel Seavey.

Bored out of his mind, Jonah sat up in his bed. A part of him was telling him to get up, go over to Daniel's room, and crawl into bed with him. And that's exactly what he ended up doing.

Jonah tip toed out of his room and quietly creaked Daniel's door open. The younger boy was soundly asleep. Jonah sighed, staring at him for a few seconds before realizing that he was being creepy.

So instead he gently shut the door and made his way over to Daniel's bed. Surely Daniel wouldn't mind waking up next to him since they've done it before. That's why Jonah didn't feel like he was overstepping.

He tried to be as quiet as possible while lifting the covers and slipping under them. It didn't work though, because Daniel was a light sleeper.

"Everything okay?" Daniel whispered once he realized that it was Jonah. "Yeah," Jonah nodded. "I just can't fall asleep." He rested his head on the pillow next to Daniel's.

"Come here," Daniel opened his arms. Jonah was surprised, but he accepted Daniel's embrace anyways. The older brunette set his head on Daniel's chest.

"Now just listen to my heartbeat..." Daniel said softly. Slowly, he slipped his fingers into Jonah's hair. Jonah hummed in appreciation at the feeling.

"Does that feel good?" Daniel asked, combing his fingers through Jonah's hair. "Yeah... it's calming." Jonah mumbled sleepily. He suddenly felt so tired.

"My mother used to do this... when I couldn't sleep." Daniel confessed. Jonah felt himself slowly drifting away. "You miss her?" He asked. "Yeah," Daniel said.

"But everything I need right now is right here." Daniel whispered underneath his breath. He was hoping Jonah wouldn't hear, and he didn't, because at that point he was already fast asleep. Daniel sighed and shut his eyes himself.

Top 3 fave wdw ships???

Mine:
1. Donah duhhhh
2. Jorbyn
3. Zorbyn

-dolanchonce