32

THE days passed by swiftly for Daniel and Jonah. They kept to themselves, content with only having Jack knowing. He didn't get into their business, that's why they only trusted him.

"Come on Daniel! You're so slow!" Jonah whined, looking back at Daniel. The very pregnant Daniel rolled his eyes, huffing and puffing. "I'm sorry, are you the one lugging this child around?"

Jonah smiled, watching Daniel struggle through the sand. "Sorry babe, you're right." Jonah slowed down, walking by Daniel's side. "I'm always right." Daniel shrugged, a smug look on his face.

Jonah grabbed Daniel's hand, interlacing their fingers in one swift motion. They walked down the beach hand in hand. The night breeze hit their faces, providing a sense of relief.

"This is nice." Jonah said softly, appreciating the quiet beach, the moonlight, the sound of waves crashing. Daniel let out a happy sigh, resting his head on Jonah's shoulder as they walked.

"You getting tired?" Jonah wondered. "A little." Daniel nodded, knowing his feet would swell up at the end of the day. "I can carry you?"

Daniel looked up at Jonah, unimpressed. "I know you have abs and all, but there's no way you'll pick me and Riley up without breaking your back or at least snapping a knee."

Jonah chuckled, stopping. "How about we just sit instead?" He offered. Daniel agreed, taking Jonah's hand and lowering himself down. It only took them two minutes, but Daniel finally reached the ground.

"I just want this baby out already." Daniel cried out. Jonah sighed, "I know baby." He ran his hand over Daniel's bump, soothing it. "Just a few weeks left."

"I'm never doing this again." Daniel shook his head. Jonah was taken aback at his words for some reason. He felt a pang in his heart. "N-Never?" Jonah mumbled.

"It's so hard, Jonah." Daniel sighed. "But... Riley might want a sibling." Jonah added, not really sure where he was taking this conversation.

Daniel finally caught on. Jonah didn't like the sound of Daniel ruling out having more kids because he might want to have more with him. One that's actually his.

"Riley wants a sibling or do you just want a baby with me?" Daniel teased, going straight for it. Jonah was shocked at Daniel's confidence. They've only been dating for a little while now. It was way too soon to be having these conversations.

"I don't want to rush this," Jonah grabbed onto Daniel's hands. "But I want a future with you... I wouldn't mind waking up next to you every day, building a family together, loving you unconditionally..." Daniel's heart fluttered with every word Jonah said.

"I wouldn't mind either." Daniel smiled, leaning in for a soft kiss. Jonah took ahold of Daniel's bottom lip between his teeth, unsatisfied with a sweet peck.

Daniel smiled through the kiss, enjoying the escalation. The cold sand tickled Daniel's ankles as he moved closer and closer to Jonah. "Wanna go home?" Jonah gave Daniel a look.

The older brunette had hoped he would get some action at home after the few lustful kisses. But instead, he spent his time in bed with Daniel, massaging his swollen feet and applying lotion to his stretching, itchy skin.

No one actually understands the love I have for these two 😭

-dolanschonce