2

DANIEL got Zach's house address off the internet. He didn't know if it was his real address, but he decided to give it a try anyway. After all, at this point he had no other ideas.

He stood in front of the house. It was big, way bigger than anything Daniel and his family can afford. That's when the dark thoughts took over Daniel's mind.

What if he thinks I'm lying about being pregnant for money?

He knocked on the door twice, his heart racing. On the other side of the door, Corbyn raced Jack to the front of the house. The faux-blonde boy opened the door, revealing Daniel.

"H-Hi, is Zach Herron here?" Corbyn looked at the boy closely. He could've sworn that he's seen him before. But he just couldn't lay his finger on it. "Yeah, he is."

"Zach!" Corbyn shouted into the house. Daniel bit his lip nervously as he heard someone running. "Yeah?" The brown haired boy appeared. Daniel recognized him, remembering every feature exactly, but Zach didn't recall.

"I-I'm Daniel, Daniel Seavey." He said nervously. "We met in Vegas?..." Daniel's statement came out sounding more like a question. "I don't remember that." Zach shrugged, exchanging a look with Corbyn. People always show up at their house with the weirdest stories.

"Well can you try to remember?" Daniel urged, the nerves eating him alive. "Look, if you're here for a picture then just ask—" Daniel was shocked. "No, I'm not here for a picture you dick! You got me pregnant!"

Zach's heart fell to the pit of his stomach and so did Corbyn's. Now they both remember. "W-what? No, that can't be true." Zach shook his head. "It is!" Daniel was at the verge of tears. He was getting frustrated.

Jonah had just come down the stairs when he saw the two boys by the door. "What's going on?" Jonah wondered, joining the scene. His eyes landed on Daniel.

"What is he doing here?" Jonah asked Corbyn. "He's here for Zach." Corbyn said. Jonah pushed through the two, facing Daniel since he was the eldest of the house. "What did Zach do this time?" Jonah joked. "He got me pregnant, that's what."

Jonah's knees almost gave up on him. He knew something like this would end up happening. He knew it was a bad idea. And now all their lives were ruined.

"C-come in." Jonah pushed the other two out of the way, making room for Daniel. Jack looked at Daniel in confusion. He sat up on the couch as the other four boys took their seats.

"Explain." Jonah said. He had to pretend like he didn't know the whole story. Even though he did, he was there. He contributed.

"My name's Daniel. I-I met Zach in Vegas and we just... had a one night stand. And now I'm pregnant." Jack gasped at the new information. He remembered who Daniel was too.

"Are you sure it's his?" Corbyn budded in. Daniel gave him a look. How dare he assume Daniel was a slut that slept around? "I'm five weeks pregnant. He's the last person I slept with and before him I hadn't been with anyone for weeks. It adds up."

"Are you sure it was me? I still don't even remember you." Zach tried to play it off. He wanted Daniel to think that he was crazy so that he could leave him alone.

Daniel huffed as he took out the note. "Yes, it was you! You left me this the morning after." He opened the note, showing it to each boy as proof. Jonah clenched his jaw.

Of course Zach was the only person who's stupid enough to commit a crime and leave evidence.

"We apologize, Daniel." Jonah stood up. "But we're gonna have to get back to you. Thanks for coming." He motioned towards the door, politely telling Daniel to leave.

The blue eyed boy stood up, furious. "This isn't any of your business. I just need this idiot to own up to his actions!" He raised his voice. Daniel was about to break down, but he held himself together.

"If Zach goes down, we all go down with him. We're a band, a team." Jonah cleared up. "We have to discuss this privately and speak to our manager first." Jonah said.

"Come back at this time tomorrow and we'll have a decision by then." Daniel didn't bother with them anymore. He stomped to the door and slammed it shut after him. He didn't care anymore. They were nothing but spoiled, rich, rude douchebags.

Can I just drop out of school and become a gay fanfic writer full time? Thanks.

-dolanschonce