Two Big Surprises

Far , far away from the Valley of Peace , up high somewhere in the mountains , in a shrine like structure , a circular shape enshrouded in a gold robe sits. The shape sits up and turns around to reveal it was an older male panda. He gasps softly.

Male Panda- ( Smiles in Happiness ) My son is alive !

The male panda steps out of the shrine and looks down at a small village , where it's populated with dozens of more pandas ! They all look up at their leader , knowing he had some good news to tell them.

Meanwhile....

In a small cottage , in the cherry blossom forest , miles away from Gongmen. And older albino nale fox with a Fu Manchu mustache gasps , waking up from his desk as ann eldetly female red fox approaches his side in concern as she puts her paws on her husband's hands.

Fem. Fox- Honey ? Are you alright ?

The male tod faces her with a surprised expression.

Male- She's alive. Our little daughter is alive .

The female gasps in surprise as her blue eyes widened. Her paw coverimg her muzzle.

Female- Really ? Can she really be , Xínhóng ?

Xînhóng-  My visions never lie , Nánren.

Nánrén , relieved and still surprised her youmgest daughter is still alive out there somewhere before she faces the hallway behind her.

Nánrén- Children... We found your Aunt !

There were familiar silhouettes on the wall of the hallway.After a few seconds , the creatures come out to reveal...

A young albino male , three tailed fox with crimson red eyes and a female albino peacock with yellow eyes . The young teens look at the fox couple with different expressions.

The male fox raised a brow amd the female peacock looks somewhat happy and revelated .

The End....