More friends

Po- Viper , Puppet of Death !

Po flings an unconscious wolf to Viper , who wraps her body around it .

Viper- Tigress !

Tigress catches the both of them on her back before she travels through the massive army  on all fours whilst Viper manipulates the sword wielding arms of the wolf and uses them against the other enemies. As Po and Akemi fight , the wolves approaching behind them were taken out. Akemi heard whimpering and perplexes.

Akemi- Huh ?

She turns around to see.... Master Ox !  Po spins around , overjoyed as Akemi smiles in surprise.

Po- Master Ox !

Akemi looks to the side and sees...

Akemi- Master Croc !

Po sees Croc leaping out of the water and split kicks two wolves.

Croc- Chum !

He lands beside Croc as they smile proudly.

Croc- Bah ! Vengeance is served.

Akemi- Wait. But how did you---?

Ox- ( Smiles ) Your friend there is very persuasive.

The four turn around and see a mysterious force rapidly approaching. Flinging the wolves into the air before the figure jumps into view. And it turns out to be.... Shifu ! He kicks several wolves in midair and perfectly lands on his staff. Akemi's eyes widened .

Po & Akemi- Master Shifu !

Shifu- Quickly ! Use their boats to block the way !

The warriors move into action. Before they could do anything , a giant object slams down in front of them , prompting them to halt.

Akemi- What the--?!

Everyone looks up to see the huge phoenix glowering  threateningly at them. Everyone was utterly gobsmacked as they gaze up at the legendary phoenix.

Akemi- ( Astonished ) Wow.

Shifu- Holy moly.

Croc- No way.

Ox- Is that--?

Po- The legendary Master Flaring Phoenix ! Wow. He's huge.

Then Phoenix screeches loudly at them , making the heroes cover their ears. He spreads his wings and hovers above them and prepares a huge fire breath emerging from his beak. The warriors get into their fighting stances and prepare to fight .After a few seconds wasted , Phoenix unleashes his fire breath as it aims to them. But before it could hit them , a bright cyan blue blast beam collides into the fire beam. Everyone gasps. The two beams push one another for a few seconds until the blue laser over powers the fire and forcefully pushes it back , causing Phoenix to screech out in pain ad he flies back a little and covers his eyes to get rid of the soot on his face.

Everyone- Huh ?

Everyone turns around to see...

KITSUNE !!! She was standing fiercely above the front behind them with her nine tails flowing . She looks intensely at the fire creature. Everyone was in total shock besides Akemi ! The wolves froze , astounded . Boss Wolf looks at her in amazement. And Shen's jaw dropped and his pupils shrunk at the sight of her.

Po- No. Way !

Tigress- It's her.

Shifu- It's the legendary kitsune !

Po- The Master Mighty Kitsune !

Akemi- Master Kitsune !

Akemi runs over to her and hugs her neck as Kitsune chuckles softly.