They Return

Back at the noodle shop , a female pig was confronting Ping as a male piglet is on the verge of tears.

Fem. Pig- What do you mean they're not here ? It's my son's birthday ! All he wanted was to meet the dragon warriors !

Pig- ( Nervously ) How about some tofu birthday cake instead , huh ?

Fem Pig-You know what ? We'll try again some other time . ( To Ping ) When do you think they'll be back ?

The words instantly broke his heart. Before they know it , he's in tears.

Ping- I don't know ! Okay ? I don't know ! Maybe NEVER ! I mean I worry , okay ? I'm their Dad ! Or at least I was their Dad.

He flings on the table as the piglet looks at him in sadness , as he is still in his emotional meltdown.

Ping- Why did they have to go and save China ? I know , but why ?( Sobs ) My little panda and fox..

Suddenly , the piglet began to laugh happily at something behind Ping. Ping get up and lokks to see his two children ; Alive and well smiling at him. Overjoyed , the gooze yells in delight and rushes Po and gives him a big hug. Then goes to Akemi and gives her a tight hug.

Akemi- Hi , Dad.

Ping- So , how did it go ? Did you two save China ?

Akemi- ( Smiles ) We sure did.

Ping- I knew you two would. That's why I had these new posters made.

He pulls out two posters of one is Po and the other was Akemi.

Ping- " My son and daughter saved China ! You , too , can save ! Biy one dumpling and get one free !"

Akemi- ( Smirks ) That sounds fair .

Po- That's pretty good , Dad. But we got something to tell you.

Po sets the vegetable crates dowm.

Po- When we were gone , I foumd the village where I was born.. And I found out how I ended up in that radish basket.

Ping- You did ?

Po- I know who I am..

Po- ( Barely speaking ) You do ?

There was a pause between them as Akemi looks up at Po.

Po- I'm your son.

Ping embraces Po lovingly as Akemi kneels down to her father.

Akemi- I also found the place where Ij was born in Gongmen and.... ( Smiles ) I... Am your daughter.

Completely over filled with joy , Ping squeezes her in a tight hug as well until they all formed a group hug.

Akemi- We love you , Dad.

Ping- I love you too , children .

Ping leaps outnof the embrace as the heroes stood back up.

Ping- Ah ! Delicious FAT radishes !

Akemi chuckles at her Father's goofy behavior as they began to follw their father into the kitchen.

Ping- You two are probably hungry. Let me make you two something to eat.

Po- What're you talking about , let us cook !

Ping- Nope ! It's the least I can do !

Akemi- ( Smiles ) It's the least we could do. You raised us .

Po- Yeah.

Akemi spots Po pulling up his childhood toy in the crate and awed.

Ping- Po...

Po- Dad...

Ping- Akemi..

Akemi- How about this ? How about all the three of us cook together ?

Ping- Together.... Nope , I'll cook !

Akemi- ( Chuckles ) Dad !

The whole family laugh happily as they enter the kitchen.

To Be Continued...