Year Of The Peacock

Inside the other tower on the other side , an angry Shen glares furiously up at the gorilla.

Shen- You idiot !

He then kicks the gorilla in the face as the gorilla holds his face.

Gorilla- Ow ! My nose !

Shen then steps into the map room with Boss Wolf following him .

Shen- ( To Boss Wolf ) Call in the wolves ! All of them ! I want them ready to move ! The year of the peacock begins now.

Boss Wolf- Right now ?

Feeling more agitated by his second in command , Shen slowly turns around to face him.

Boss Wolf- Because , it's the middle of the year. So , you'd only get half of the year...

Shen pulls out and flashes a throwing knife threateningly at the alpha wolf. Boss Wolf grown nervous.

Boss Wolf- And of course , it's the year of the peacock . Happy New Year , sir !

Shen lowers the blade as he gives him a piercing glower. Boss Wolf looks down , intimidated by the warlord.

Shen- ( Whispers ) Get the wolves ready. We're loading the ships , now....( Raises Voice ) NOW !!! Now , now , now , now , now !

Frightened , Boss Wolf quickly leaves the room and enters the foundry area.

Boss Wolf- Move it ! Move ! Move !

The huge pack began to work at fast rateon the cannon as a wolf outside , howls at the night sky , signalling the rest of the wolves before they all travel up to the factory both on rooves and ground.

To Be Continued...