Gongmen Jail

Tigress stops the barrel , causing the lid to fall off to reveal Po inside.

Po- They must be close. I can feel a kung fu chill ridong up my spine.

Viper , than slides out of the barrel.

Viper- ( Smiles ) Sorry , Po. It's just me.

Akemi , who took off the kimono amd switched to her normal attire , stands up and spots a sign on the alley corner.

Akemi- Look ! Gongmen Jail.

A tint barrel rlls down to the two wolves guarding the entrance. They peer down at it.

Wolf- Aw , it's cute.

There was a short pause until Mantis explodes out of the barrel.

Mantis- CUTE ?! HUH ?!

He swings the wolves around before knocking them senseless and tossing two barrels over their bodies . Po , Akemi , and the Five burst into the jail amd took out the guards inside. Po backhands the last wolf without even looking at him.

Akemi- ( Amazed ) Wow...

Tigress- Nice work , Po.

Monkey- At tge first sight of trouble , I'll give you the signal : Kaw kaw ! Ka kee !

Po- You mean like Crane does ?

Monkey- Yeah

Po , Akemi , and Tigress leap into the cell area while Crane looks at Monkey , apparently offended.

Crane- Excuse me , when have  I ever made that noise ?

Akemi- ( Looks up ) Not to sound rude , Crane! But I hear you make the sounds in your sleep !

Crane looks away , embarrassed. The trio peer in the cells as they search for Ox and Croc.

Po- Master Ox ? Master Croc ?

Akemi  spots them and gasps.

Akemi- Guys ! I found them !

Akemi points at the duo who stare in  melancholy . Croc's leaning on the cell door .

Po- The ferocious Master Croc !

Po's happiness doubles as he spots Croc's pal , Ox.

Po- And master Storming.. Ox ! I can't believe we're rescuing actual legends of kung fu ! We're gonna free you from those bonds of injustice. No problem !

Po began pulling on the cell door's bars.

Po- Gotta be a key around here... No , they wouldn't leave a key around here

Akemi- ( Crosses her arms ) You think ?

Tigress- He-yah !

Tigress breaks  the door off it's hinges. Akemi looked impressed and Po seemed perplexed for a short moment.

Po- Oh , great ! You found it !

Akemi face palms herself as the panda walks off excitedly.

Po- Alright , let's go ! We're coming for you , Shen ! Whoo-hoo ! Wahohohohoooo...

Akemi looks at the cell with a confused look.

Akemi- Uh , Po ? You shouldn't get your hopes up .

Po- ( Turns around ) Why not ?

Akemi- You should look .

He walks back to the two masters, who haven't made a single move out of their cell .