Origin Story

At the entrance of Dragon Warriors Noodles and Tofu shop where business is booming , Mr. Ping was saying goodbye to a pig , exiting the restaurant

Ping- Thank you , thank you for coming to Dragon Warriors Noodles and Tofu.

He serves a customer.

Ping- More lemon sauce ? If you need anything just ask. Thank you.

Then two young bunnies run by with a Po and Akemi action figures.

Bunny 1- Feet of fury !

Bunny 2- three tailed kitsune flying kick !

Then a female bunny looks at the mop and a light pink vase with one red rose on it.

Female Bunny-  The dragon warriors' mop and vase. Po mopped those very floors. And Akemi painted this very vase with just her three tails.

Ping- Ah , ah , ah ! Don't touch ! You'll break the vase.

Then Ping notices two pigs talking.

Pig 1- Yeah ! Akemi sure is pretty charming.

Pig 2- And feisty too.

Then the two turned to the goose.

Pig 1- ( to Ping ) Hey. Where are the dragon warriors ?

Ping- ( smiles happily ) Ohh , they don't work here anymore. They're busy out there , protecting the valley.

Then someone gasps.

???- The dragon warriors.

Everyone spots the vixen and the panda and gathered in front o them , in a form of a crowd. Akemi waves and winks , making male bunnies and ducks lovesick , while Po waves and kisses a baby bunny's forehead , making the baby giggle.

Po- Po ! Akemi ! You two should've told me you were coming.

Po and Ping hug , then hugs Akemi.

Akemi- ( chuckles ) Hello.

Ping- I would've saved stinky tofu and would've made you ramen noodles.

Akemi chuckles softly as she smiles cheerfully. Po carries the bowls and follows Akemi and Ping into the kitchen.

Po- Uh , Dad ? Can I talk to you ?

Ping- Of course , son.

Ping faces the customer and announces.

Ping- In honor of my son and daughter , free tofu desserts for everyone !

Everyone in the shop cheered happily that they're getting free dessert. But Akemi know what was gonna happen and she interprets while pointing her first finger in midair.

Akemi- There's the honey....

Then Ping faces back at the crowd and  proclaims once more with a blank look before entering the kitchen.

Ping- ...With Purchases.

They immediately frowned and awed as Akemi points out her second finger in midair.

Akemi- And there's the hatchet.... Nice

They entered the kitchen.

Ping- Oh. It's so good to see you two. Po , have you lost weight ? I could put my wings around you !

Akemi chuckles. Then Ping turned to Akemi with his wings placed on his hips.

Ping- Akemi . When are you going to get married ? I want some grand children !