Love Conquers All

In the ruins in Gongmen , Shen , now a soul , was depressed for all the evil and psychotic things he has caused in China : Genocide , tyranny, murder , etc. Deep inside , he actually never meant to hurt anyone. He just thought it was for the best. But all he cared about was himself.

Shen- I can never believe it... Wh-what have I done ? w
What have I done ? To Rhino ... To Gongmen... To Boss Wolf... To my parents... To... Sunita. Oh , she will never forgive me now.

Shen soundlessly weeps inside his hands as tears slip through the feathers and plop onto the ground. Then a glowing yellow light shine in front of him.

Shen- Sunita... Mother... Father... I am so sorry. I did this to you... To all of us...

???- Shen !

Shen takes his hands away from his face and stops crying.

Shen- Huh ?

The albino peacock looks up to see... Sunita in her beautiful blue kimono she loved to wear ! And the same lotus flower was on her right ear. Her sparkling yellow eyes look down at him as she offers him her paw as she smiles warmly.

Shen- Sunita ?

Sunita- It is over now . China is saved !

Shen- Sunita... My dear... I feared I never see you again , even in death.

Sunita- We have a second chance now , Shen. The time has come for all creatures to live in peace and harmony. Including you and I .

Shen's tears dried away as he stands up and slowly walks up to her before she gives him her hand as they both disappear into the spirit realm

In the spirit realm , the couple looked around It was a beautiful cherry tree forest. They look around as they walk together whilst seeing the petals gracefully and soundlessly fall and blow through the wind.

Shen- This place is beautiful , Sunita.

Sunita- It is. Reminds me how we first kissed there.

Shen , looks at the beautiful albino vixen beside him in awe as she kept looking up at the trees delightfully as she sighs in content before she faces him.

Sunita- I missed you , Shen.

Shen- I missed you two , my love.

She gently takes her paw and looks her in the eye.

Shen- Sakurako Sunita... I love you.

Her eyes widened and become immediately teary as she smiles affectionately. It has been a real long time since they split apart. She's been waiting all her life to say the same thing.

Sunita- I love you too , Lord Shen. And how about , we watch over my little sister ?

Shen- But where could she be ?

Sunita- She said it herself... In the Valley of Peace.

They lean in and closed their eyes as the couple finally shared their first passionate kiss since they died. They kiss each other with all the love they could muster before they break apart for air. They look at each other fondly before they embrace lovingly. Now they're always together. Now and forever.

Meanwhile......

In a small pear blossom forest , there was a small cottage near a stream. Then something bursts out of the stream with a huge gasp. It was Boss Wolf ! He survived the stab ! Shen just hit him in his left shoulder blade. Boss Wolf takes a deep breath and craels out of the water as he is on all his fours. He pants heavily , trying to get enough oxygen in him as possible.

Not paying attention , three young and little canine fox like pups emerge from out of the cottage and spotted him. There were two boys and on girl. They all had brown eyes and light orange amd white fur.

The boys were twins : one wore an all black outfit with a white belt and the other was wearing alk white with a black belt.

And the little girl was wearing a charcoal gray dress.

In curiosity , they slowly and cautiously walk up to the big wolf.

???- Mister ? Are you okay ? Say something !

Boss Wolf looks up and sees the pup trio. He was surprised to see three pups in front of him.

Boss Wolf- What are you little foxes doing here ?

Girl- Foxes ?

Boy 2- We're not foxes.

Boy 1- We're actually dholes. But yeah , we do look like foxes.

???- Luò , Liáng , Àn ! Where are you three ?

The pups and Boss Wolf simultaneously look up to see a tall , beautiful cream colored and white dhole. She has dazzling honey brown eyes and wears a white silk kimono with yellow green hems and waist gauze. She even wears three small pear blossom flowers on the front of  her left ear.

Boss Wolf's warm brown eyes widened at her beauty...while she blushes as well. Feeling like she's already in love.

???- Hi... I'm Rika... W-who are you ?

Boss Wolf- I'm....

Boss Wolf lools down for a second . He couldn't tell her general name. So he decides to tell her his real name.

Boss Wolf- I'm... Láng.

The mother ,  Rika , smiles fondly as she offers her paw to him and he quickly takes it. The trio look at the two grown ups before the two boys quietly complained in disgust as the daighter sighs dreamily at them.

Rika and Láng look each other in the eyes .

Rika- ( Shocked )What happened to your eye ?

Láng- ( Shrugs ) Don't worry about it. It happened a long time ago

Rika nods understandingly before she flashes him a sweet smile

Rika- Would you like to come inside ?

Láng- S-sure.

Láng , Rika , and the pups : Luò , Liáng , and Án follow back to the house. Oh , what a brilliant life change Láng's going to have.

To Be Continued....