Can We Talk ?

The next day , Akemi was walking to the Temple of Heaven . When she reached it , she began running to it and rushes inside to see Kitsune in her crystal statue form. Akemi kneels down on one knee and looks down.

Akemi- Oh Mighty Kitsune... I have came to visit you for an important reason... If it's alright with you.

Akemi looks up at the gorgeous statue for a few seconds until it shone bright and Kitsune transformed into her regular formed as she walks down the stairs.

Kitsune- Yes , Akemi ? What is it you want to tell me .

Now that she's awake , Akemi stands back up.

Akemi- Kitsune... I had this... This...

Kitsune- Uh huh ?

Akemi- I had this dream-vision thing.

Kitsune- ( Raises brow ) Oh really ?

Akemi- Yes , ma'am. I did. And I was in it. I was in some snowy forest and I saw this albino fox who seems to be a little taller than me. And she was in a rush and I saw those... Dark clouds floating passed me and somewhat assimilated .

Kitsune- Oh ?

Kitsune looks away from her for a moment and her calm look was replaced with remorse as she looks down at the ground. Akemi stopped talking as she notices Kitsune's face.

Akemi- Are you alright ? Master Kitsune ?

Kitsune snapped out of her thoughts and her head quickly popped back up before she looks at the three tailed vixen.

Kitsune-- I'm... I'm fine. Now , what about the vision ?

Akemi- Well , I was wondering... Do you know who that vixen is by any chance ? Or what does the dream mean ?

Kitsune calms herself amd takes a deep breath before she gives her a prideful look.

Kitsune- Well , Akemi... I think what the vision meant is--

Before she could finish ,the loud gong rang. Kitsune and Akemi simultaneously look behind . The gong was coming from the Jade Palace.

Akemi- Oh ! It's the emergency gong ! ( Looks at Kitsune ) Look, I-I'm sorry this has to be short , but I have to go now !

Kitsune- No rush , my dear . Go see what's the emergency is.

Akemi- ( Smiles ) Thanks , Kitsune ! I'll be back ! I promise !

Akemi rushes back outside , on her way to Jade Palace to see what's up . Kitsune looks as she runs off. The crystal nine tailed spirit was concerned by the looks of it.

Kitsune- Please... Please be careful , Akemi. Goodnesss knows who's the next dangerous person ?

Kitsune walks back up to her podium and poses confidently as she turns back into crystal while the blue butterflies fly around her crystallized body.

To Be Continued....