A Memory that's not my own

Late at night , Akemi was sitting on the noodle shop's rooftop , staring up above the beautiful crescent moon. She still don't get it though. How did she ever ended up in the Valley of Peace ? And who were her parents ? Who knows ? It's not like she'll ever know . She sighs and stands up. Before she could jump down off the roofs , her head started to hurt. Akemi groans in pain and grips onto her forehead as she kneels down.

Akemi- Seriously ? Not another headache ford Goodness Sakes. Oh , man it really hurts.

The pain becomes increasingly unbearable as she lays down on the roof , curled up in a fetal position with her tails curled up as well. She bends her knees to her chest and higs them tightly , trying to cease her suffering . She whines at the pain . Tears stream down her cheeks as she falls unconscious from the pain.

Dream Realm....

In the dream realm , Akemi finds herself in a snowy forest and she looks around in wonnder.

Akemi- What the? Where am I ?

Before she could ask more questions , she heard panting coming from nearby. She quickly turns around  and spots a tall , gorgoeus albino fox with a pink lotus on her right ear . She has sparkling gold yellow eyes , a slim muzzle , and a small pointy black nose. Her attire is a cornflower blue kimono with lemonade pink hems and sash around her waist. She also has a single fluffy tail sticking out. The vixen was running in the sqme direction where she's at . Her face was filled with fear.

Akemi- Who is she ?

Just as the vixen passes her , Akemi looks behind to see a huge black cloud emerging from the forest. Yelping in fright , Akemi decides to run after the white vixen. Even though , Akemi was running her fastest , The clouds managed to pass Akemi and darted to the white vixen. The white vixen trips and falls as she yelps. But she quickly sits up and looks at the huge cloud of darkness looming over her , ready to consume her as she gives out a long , fear filled scream just as it covers her.

Real World....

Akemi snaps and wakes up , screaming as she sits up. Akemi pants heavily as she hears her heart pounding in her chest. The dream... The dream was scary to her. Who was that vixen ? And what was that huge cloud ? Akemi hugs her legs to her chest again as she tries to get over the nightmare .

She takes a look at the crescent moon and starts to calm down and takes a deep breath before she decides to stay up for the rest of the night before she jumps off the roof and back to the Jade Palace.

To Be Continued....