Saving the Five

Back at Gongmen , a red torch illuminates the unconscious Furious Five , who are all tied up together in chains , waking them up. Tigress blinks a few time before she glares hatefully at.... Shen ! With Boss Wolf by his side holding a red torch . They seemed to be on a large boat somewhere.

Shen- Such sad , sad faces...But now is the time for joy...

He walks closer to Tigress as he leans over to her ear amd whispers.

Shen- You are going to be a part of something beautiful.

He leans back and sees Tigress snarling viciously at him. However , the wicked peacock wasn't threatened at all. Once we reach the harbor... In front of all the world...You and your precious kung fu will die...( Turns away from them ) And all of China will know to bow before me. Set sail !

Then the Five were hoisted up at the middle of the ship. After a while , the terrified citizens went outside and see a huge armada of ships sliding down the canal filled with wolf soldiers and cannons. Lord Shen stands on the podium aboce his largest cannon while the Five were suspended above them , depressed and awaiting death.

Shen then faces Boss Wolf with a twisted smile.

Shen- It is time.

Boss Wolf- ( Nods ) Right.

Boss Wolf grabs to big cannons that shoot fire and places them across each other and in front of Shen. Shen sighs as he walks forward to the two fire cannons as he began to call out to the sky. He places a fire opal , a sardonyx , a carnelian and a red jasper onto the ground between the two cannons. closes his eyes and raises his wings up

Shen- Oh ,  Flaming Phoenix of Gongmen , come to me from your fiery home ! I order you to come out and do my bidding ! Come on out and make Gongmen anew ! Rise and terrorize again !!!

Shen opens his eyes again and nods at Boss Wolf , who signals two of his wolf soldiers to fire the fire cannons. One to the right shot first before the left one did and the fire balls instantly fuse and burn brighter than before as the four gemstones began to glow bright that the four different aura from them beam out and shoot right into the huge fire ball above them.

The Five took notice and become shocked as Shen looks on in awe. Then the fireball created two large burning wings and tail as it lets out a fierce , intimidating , and dominant bird call. The wolf soldiers looked a little frightened , even Boss Wolf himself does too. The fireball finally created a bird like head , legs with talons and a long fiery tail.

Then the whole fire dies down as the four gemstones stopped glowing and the fire bird's whole body  was no longer in ignite ( Excluding the tips of his wings and tail ) His whole body looked golden as his wings were atomic orange and his eyes were brilliant yellow. The Five , and the Gongmen civilians look at their legendary bird in fear .He folded his wings when he landed in front of Shen. And hella mighty ! Was he big ?! He's 9ft and 10 in. He stares doen at Shen and Boss Wolf.

Shen- Finally...The Master Flaring Phoenix. Oh , great Phoenix ! I summoned you to help me rule over China ! Amd get rid of anyone who gets in my path !

Then the carnelian's aura beams into Phoenix's eyes. And after a short while , his eyes turned blood red as he spreads his wings out and lets out a loud pteranodon like roar ; Causing everyone to cover their ears . As he was done squawking , he flies back up and starts terrorizing the city as he flies around and shoots out fire breath everywhere as the civilians were running all over the place to find safety.

Meanwhile , The retrained Five remained sorrowful.

Mantis- ( In a small cage hooked onto Tigress ) Honestly.... I never thought I'd die like this...I always thought I'd meet a nice girl... Amd settle down...And then , she'd eat my head.( Shakes head and looks down ) So sad.