The Truth

Meanwhile , Akemi , and the Five enter the jail with Po tumbling through. The place was empty , saving for the two kung fu masters.

Ox- What did you do ? It's chaos up there ? What happened to stopping Shen ?

Monkey- Yeah .

Everyone stares at the siblings. They  took notice and back away from the Five.

Po- Guys, come on. Give us a little credit ! I meant for him to get away. Because , uh...It was a trick, was a plot... And I thought I might...Figure out his plot ...more.

The Five continued to stare at him with seriousness.

Mantis- That makes no sense.

Po- What do you mean ? Sure it does !

Tigress steps up to Po , making him fall backwards on his rear.

Po- ( Childishly )What are you talking about ? I don't know what you're talking about. I mean, okay , he caught me off guard.

Tigress kneels in front of him , looking him in the eyes .

Tigress- The truth .

They silently stare at each other as Po opens his mouth but closes it again.

Tigress- Fine.

She stands back up before she stares at the vixen.

Tigress- Akemi ? Do you have something to say ?

Akemi looks up at her . She takes a look at the groups stern and yet patient expression. She looks upon Crane who's looking down at her with the same seriousness Tigress did with Po. The vision Akemi had about the white fox and Shen , she clearly doesn't wanna talk about it as she turns away and crosses her arms in refusal. That's when Crane felt a little betrayed as he plasters a pained look and looks away. Tigress huffs , giving up on trying to get the truths out of the brother and sister as she backs up.

Tigress- Alright...( Gestures Ox amd Croc ) They will keep you two far from danger.

Croc- ( Scoffs a chuckle ) Real far.

Akemi looks up at them with disbelief as she uncrosses her arms and faces back to them.

Akemi & Po- What ?

Akemi- Are you out of your mind ? You guys need us ! Does anyone got a say in this ? ( Looks at Viper ) Viper ? Monkey ?

Monkey looks away as Viper flashes her a sad glance , meaning they're not gonna take part in this. Akemi started tp feel betrayed by her friends ; She looms up at Crane , hoping he would take her side.

Akemi- Crane ? You agree with me on this , right ?

Crane looks down in shame as he rubs his wing. Akemi grows nervous.

Akemi- Right ?

Crane looks away shamefully . Akemi took it as a sign of he doesn't agree. Akemi looked hurt as her ears pointed backwards.

Akemi- ( Nods briefly ) Oh. I see. Out of everyone in this group , I thought you would be the one to side with me , Crane ! ( Shakes head ) I guess I was wrong.

Tigress- You both are staying here.

They start to walk away from them as Po gets up and tries to go after Tigress.

Po- W-wait ! We have to go back--!

Tigress whirls around to face Po. A hush fall over the room. The Five look on in fear. Croc looks on , perplexed. Po stares at Tigress.