Sneaking Into Gongmen City

As they enter Gongmen City while passing the bridge , they all jump out of the sampan boat.

Po- Ha !

Akemi and the Five climb up. As Po was going to walk away , he ran into the wall. He looks up and start to gradually climb before he joins them As they made it to the top of the bridge , they all overlook   the city streets with seriousness.

Tigress- That must be Shen's palace on the other side of the city.

They fiercely stare at the huge tower.

Po- Alright ! We'll march into the tower and proclaim : We are the dragon warriors of the Furious Five ! And we're here to bring you to justice !

The determined Po leaps off the roof , but Mantis grabs his foot on time and pulls him down as he stomach roughly hits it before Mantis slides his whole body back behind the roof as he hops onto his belly and gives him am obvious look.

Mantis- What are you doing ? This place is crawling with wolves !

Akemi looks down at the city streets again and winces as if she got burned on the stove.

Akemi-I hate to say it's true. Look.

Akemi points outwards.  The rest of the warriors peer over the roof ; Indeed the city was infested with them in every street of it.

Crane- ( To Po ) Hey ! Isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face ?

Akemi and Po simultaneously look down to the the big alpha rudely slapping the bewildered pig's head as he passes by. The siblings glare daggers at the brute.

Po- I do not like that guy.

Akemi- Neither do I. I'm gonna make him pay for trying to kidnap me !

Crane- ( Looks down at Akemi ) Actually , you should leave that job to me.

Akemi playfully rolls her eyes as Tigress puts her paw on Po's shoulder.

Tigress- We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves.

Po- Got it ! Stealth mode.

The warriors creep back down from the roof.

Time Skip....

Akemi- ( Deadpanned look ) I cannot believe they made me do this !

Akemi's currently wearing a lavender pink silk kimono with lilac purple hems and ribbon around the waist. She still kept the lotus on her ear. She was lucky enough she kept her fighting attire on underneath.

What actually happened ? I'll show you...

Flashback...

As they crept down the bridge , Tigress looks at the team.

Tigress- We need to find an easy way to get through the streets as possible.

Viper- But how ?

Everyone simultaneously stares down at the clueless Akemi.

Akemi- What ?

Tigress , Po , Monkey , and Mantis smirk. Realizing what they plan on doing , Akemi becomes shocked amd backs away.

Akemi- Ohh no ! No way ! If you guys think I'm gonna dress like a three tailed mistress , I'm out of here !

Akemi turns around to walk away but Tigress grabs onto her middle tail.

Akemi- Crap !

Tigress then pulls her back.

Flashback Over...