Chpt 16) berlin day 1&2[+ the extra day with tae]

Começar do início

Me: I will never release it with the lyrics that I wrote...ever...

Tae;why?

Me: its too..personal. I want to give it to one of the members and since you called me...do you want it?

Tae: the song...with the lyrics?

Me: change the lyrics to you own accord,and do whatever you want to the melody

Tae: can I hear it?

Me: with the lyrics that I recorded or without?

Tae: with

I played the song and held my phone to the speaker.

I heard a few sniffs and I looked down.the song was over and I tried to talk to him

Me: listen..i know that it is not that good, but you can change it to however you want it to be

Tae:NO.absolutley not. I am keeping the song to how it is right now.but for you I will change the lyrics.

Me: what did you think?

Tae: well... I had the same reaction as you did when you first lisened to " spring day"..the demo version

Me: ahh. Im sorry

Tae: no ,don't be sorry .that song..its...it's a masterpiece. Do not leave it hidden..i already have some lyrics written down? I think it will be ready by Saturday.

Me: oh wow..thank you.Saturday the 10thof august

Tae: I might even have it ready for the 9th.i will release it on soundcloud.

Me: sure..but now that I have given the song away.i wonder if I will ever finish the album

Tae: how many more songs are you going to write.

Me: around five more.i already have 3 written and the outro and intro.

Tae: when are you releasing the album?when are you going to take the concept photos?

Me: concept photos are in november,mv is in December and it will be released on new years with no announcement.

Tae: hey I was wondering, could I film a music video for the song.

Me: of course,if that is what you want, but where would you film it?

Tae: I already know the lyrics.i wont be showing bangtan's kim taehyung, I will be showing kim taehyung the guy who loves phtography and art. I will be showing my self,not my stage personality.

Me: that's amazing..i can see it already.but where do you want to film it?

Tae: berlin has so many museums and places to film..could I come see your show on the 8thand then you can film it for me the day after...if you don't have any schedules of course.

Me: you want me to film it for you?

Tae: yes,because you know the true kim taehyung better than most people.you can show how everyone who sees me , sees me to my fans.but are you free that day?

Me: I can reschedule all my events ,I will see you that day then.when are you flying out?

Tae: I am texting my manager now, he says we can fly out on the 7th.so I will be with you until you go to brazil.and I will fly back on the 10th, In time time for lotte world.

Me: sure.there are people knocking on the door, I think it is the stylists.lemme go get it real quick.

I got up and opened the door,the stylist came in .i put in my earphones and pack my music things away .i was still talking to tae hyung .