Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mirio - Is (pant) that all (pant) you got?

I then blacked out without knowing what happened.

(Goku POV)

I knocked out Mirio with a chop to the neck and he was down for a while since he took too much damage. I then powered down but something was off I didn't feel tired nor did my body hurt at all.

Yamoshi - Looks like your body is strong enough to handle Ultra Instinct for a few minutes without stress.

Goku - Well good but I can't always rely on it so I'm just gonna have to get even stronger.

Ochako - Did Goku just beat the strongest 3rd year

Izuku - He used Ultra Instinct?

They took Mirio to Recovery Girl and I went back and I was flooded with questions mostly by Vegeta and the others

Celeron - What was that Kakarot?

Goku - That was Ultra Instinct it's when you fight without your thoughts controlling your body.

I ate a Senzu because I couldn't risk a injury now.

Goku - Hey Marshmallow how many beans do we have?

Eri - We have 12 Papa.

Goku - Good Because I feel we're gonna need them.

Eri - Wait you mean he's here?

Goku - He's close and I never felt an energy more sinister.

Eri - Papa I'm scared I don't think I'm ready for this.

Goku - I know that's why you're not gonna fight let me and the others handle this. You're still too young to fight a threat this big.

Vegeta then showed up out of nowhere and he looked ready for a fight so it means he's here.

Goku - EVERYONE get ready because he's here.

Izuku - What do we do?

Goku - You all evacuate the school and anyone from a 20 mile radius make sure the pros help with this because this is our fight.

Bakugo - Oh hell no you are not fighting this guy on your own!

Goku - Please go I can't risk any of you dying on my site. Please.

He left and everyone was gone while me,Vegeta,Celeron,Kaine,Broly,my mom and the King were waiting for his arrival.

Goku - Mom go make sure Eri is safe.

Gine - I'm not going anywhere if you die then I'm gonna Kill you.

I smile and I knew either way Eri was safe with Ochako and Izuku.

The sky was dark and I saw a figure with red eyes and I knew it was him.

Goku - Get ready.

Xicor - So this is where you were hiding. What a beautiful planet but now I will destroy you Saiyans...Wait Who are you?

Goku - My name is Goku and this is my mother Gine.

Xicor - Goku? So I finally found you...FATHER!

Goku - I don't know what your talking about! I only have one child and that's my daughter Eri!

Xicor - Oh well don't worry we will reunite with good ol father son death battle!

Goku - Fine then! HAAA!

The Battle of Saiyan will finally begin

The Battle of Saiyan will finally begin. WHO WILL WIN XICOR OR GOKU?!

Hey guys it's me Goku. Xicor is one of the most evil guys in the universe I know why Vegeta and the other fear him but I won't give up I will win for the ones I love and for all the innocent people he murdered I will DEFEAT HIM!