A Long Travel

Dipper's pov

After that text, I screenshoted our messages so I could continue to investigate them. Then I blocked her number. It felt weird to do so but Y/N just seems crazy.

~Y/N pov~

After that text, I screenshoted our messages so I could continue to investigate them. Then I blocked Dipper's number. It felt weird to do so but Dipper seems like an ahole.

~~~

Ok here's what I know: Dipper is an ahole who has the weirdest ideas. The dates on the texts are from the future which is impossible. And of course the weirdest thing about this is how we sounded like a couple.

If I want to find out more then I have to go to the source of this... Gravity Falls. Mom wouldn't let me go so I need someone to cover for me. I know for sure Mia would.

"What the hell are you talking about??" Mia yelled through the phone.

"I have to travel to Oregon because of a stupid reason."

"That reason is??"

I need a good excuse. One that would be able to fool her. "My grandma is ill."

"So why exactly wouldn't your mom let you go then??"

"They hate each other and my mom doesn't want me to go anywhere near her. I just want to meet my grandma before she passes."

"You are totally lying but I'll cover you because I am an amazing best friend. You are at my house for a sleepover and if she calls I will come up with an excuse. I'll make sure to text you the excuses I use though."

"Thank you so much!!"

"You owe me big time but remember to make sure she can't track your phone."

"Will do. I'll be back before you know it."

~One long trip later

The Mystery Shack or the Mystery Hack. It apparently was the place where Dipper lives. I hope this trip isn't a bust.

I walked in and saw a crowd of people. This is stupid. I don't know what he looks like so how the hell am I going to find him in this crowd.

"DIPPER!!" someone yelled.

Maybe this will be easier than I thought. I followed the voice to see a girl and a boy who looked alike. That must be Dipper and his twin.

"What?" he replied annoyed.

"I need your help."

Before he could reply, I but in.

"Aww, it's obviously about a boy," I said.

"Oh my god!! How did you know!?" Mabel asked.

"It was written all over your face."

"Who are you??" Dipper asked.

"Someone who is looking for answers, Dipstick," I said with a grin.

"You. How?? Why??"

"I just told you why dumbass."

"Sorry to say but I can't help you."

"And I'm sorry to say you don't have much of a choice," I said giving him a smirk.

~Dipper's pov~

God, this chick is so... I don't have words to describe what she is.

"You know what?? I think I'm gonna get along with you quite well," Mabel said.

"You're going to have to because I'm going to be here for awhile."

It's kinda a stupid chapter but I honestly don't care. I kinda like it so deal with it.