Dipper and Mabel

Y/N Point of view

I kept looking around the bus stop for the niece and nephew but I couldn't see them. Mom said they would be here. Did they ditch me in a place that I don't know? As I ran around I bumped into this guy that looked around twelve, maybe that could be the nephew.

"Excuse me," I said. "But do you know someone named Stan?? He has a niece and nephew that I was supposed to meet here but I can't find them."

"Mabel come here," he yelled at a girl running around looking for something then came to us.

"Are you Y/N?," she asked.

"Yes, are you two Stan's niece and nephew??" I asked.

"Yes, I am Mabel and that is Dipper," the girl said.

I hate to admit the dude was kinda cute. I know it is weird to think that when seeing him the first time.(So I've gotten a lot of comments on this part. It's not written as a love a first site. I'll give a weird example showing what I meant. Say you are looking around and you see a cute guy but all you think he is cute. Nothing elsewhere, just that he is cute.

Wait, am I the only one who quickly glances at a guy and think dam he's cute. I do anything else except for thinking he somewhat cute. I thought it was something every girl or boy does.

Ok, after trying to explain and ranting a bit I hope you get it)

Dipper's point of view

I know I just meant her but I have to say she is pretty cute.(Same thing is happening. He just thinks she cute. Nothing else)

"Well we better get going," said Mabel. "Let's go the Mystery Shack is about five minutes away but on the way we will show you around."

Ok that is it for now I will update soon. How did you guys like it? If you have any ideas please tell and I am going to have this in different points of view. 

Use the ceaser cipher

Eoxvklqj Glsshu dqg erxqflqj Pdeho