No idea for a title

Mabel's point of view 

We all woke up from the sound of someone walking up the stairs. It was Grunkle Stan.

"Get dressed now. Dipper and Mabel you know better. You know that you show be dressed and downstairs by now. I have to open up the shack and you have to work. Y/ N you can help." yelled Stan.

We started getting our stuff ready. We were trying to get in and out of the shower, get dressed, and brush our hair and teeth before the shack opened. Stan each gave us a job. Y/N was on stock, Dipper on a wolf attraction, and I had to go to town and hang up signs.

Dipper's point of view

He had me wear a wolf costume. A WOLF COSTUME. I had to wear in front of everyone. It was embarrassing. Stan took tour group after tour group and they throw money at me to make me dance. The attractions at this shack suck. The journal that Y/N and I found has a lot of better attractions. Gods I don't like Stan and he is definitely hiding something.

"Alright kids lunch break," Stan said.

I couldn't believe it was already that time. I quickly got into my regular clothes and found Y/N.

"Hey Y/ N come here," I said.

"Ok Dips," she replied.

"Want to hang out for lunch??"

"Sure."

I took her through town to this little restaurant we had at town.

"Oh Dipper, so nice to see you. Your table is over here," the waiter said.

"Dipper, this restaurant is so cool. It's a lot better than some of the ones we have at my town."

I had went to the restaurant and made reservations for us. I just wanted her to see the better side of Gravity Falls before she wants to leave because of its weirdness. We sat down and had a good time just talking.

The end of the chapter.

I know it's short and sorry I haven't written anything in a long time. I try to write soon. I been busy so I haven't been writing. Thanks to my Fallen (people who read my story). I love you all and hope to have you read more later.

GLH ZROI FRVWXPH!! GLH!!