Memories

I didn't want to bring Y/N in to this mess. I don't want her to be in Gravity Falls anymore and I don't want her to come back. I don't want her to have any memories of this place or her powers.

I need to do something about it.

Bill's pov

I quickly walked over to my library. There has to be something in here that could help but where to start.

After an hour or two, I had a stack of five books that might have something helpful in them. I need to help Y/N even if she doesn't like how I'm doing so.

Y/N's pov

I paced around my now clean room(something I need my room to be) wondering what happened to those pictures. No one would ever come into my room because they know what would happen to them if they did.

Those pictures were the closest thing I have to home right now. There has to be a locater spell that can help but how the hell am I'm suppose do it. I don't have a spell book or anything.

I was pacing around my room thinking about what I can do when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it??"

"It's Dipper. Can I come in??"

"Yeah sure," I said with little emotion.

"So why exactly are you pacing??"

"Someone took my photos. The photos of me and my mom having fun. One of the only pictures I don't actually look that bad in."

"No one would've come in here because we're scared of what the consequences might be. Anyways why would someone want to take the photos??"

I perked my head up. "Someone who doesn't know what the consequences might be. Someone who feels close to it."

"Wait, Bill?? When would he be able to do so?"

"Probably when I was talking to Ford..."

"Oh, yeah. How is that going??"

"It's fine Dipstick, but you know why we are not really including you right??"

"Honestly, no."

"It's to keep you safe. If Bill found out that you knew something Lord knows what he would do to you. He would try to manipulate you or maybe worst."

"I can take care of myself. Plus, I'm your boyfriend. I really don't want secrets between us."

"You know I love you and that I hate keeping this from you but that's how it's suppose to be."

"I guess. Anyways, I'm gonna go. I'm going to hang out with Mabel." Dipper turned around and started walking out the door.

"Dipper," I started hoping he would turn around but he didn't. "I love you and I am sorry."

"Yeah." Then he walked away.

He didn't say I love you back. God damnit. If it wasn't for Bill none of this would ever happen. I hate that demon and I will never accept that he is my da...

Dipper's pov

I hate the feeling of being excluded but I shouldn't have acted that way. I should have said I love you back. I stopped walking and turned around heading back to Y/N's room. I heard a loud thump coming from her room which caused me to speed up. I walked in and say her passed out on the floor.

~❤️~

Boom!! Cliffhanger!!

So it's been a long while since I've been on this app which I am sorry for. I am going to try to update this story more and I'm hoping this will end soon in a neat tidy bow. See you soon (well not actually see but you get the idea)