Welcome to Gravity Falls... Again

I walked in and say her passed out on the floor.

Y/N's pov

I look around knowing I'm not in my room anymore. There's only one explanation for that. "What the hell do you want Bill??" I screamed.

"Can't I say hello to my daughter??" Bill said appearing in human form in front of me.

(I've looked back at some of the Dipper x Y/N stories and noticed that being the daughter of Bill appears in many of them. I will try to make this different from the rest of them so it's not a cliche idea.)

"I would appreciate it if you left me alone."

"Don't worry I won't be able to bother you any time soon."

"What do you mean?? You would want something in return if you actually were to do that."

"Well, I don't think it will be anything big. You'll forget about your powers, your summer in Gravity Falls which includes everyone that you met there, and something that breaks my heart. You'll have no memory of me. The day for everyone will be the day you left."

"No one who I met here won't remember me..."

"To them it would be as if you never existed."

"My whole summer here would be gone and I'll have the summer to be at home with Mom and my friends."

"Yes."

"But then you'll be able to finish your stupid plan!! No one would be able to stop you!! And I don't want to lose my summer here!!"

"Trust me Y/N, forgetting your summer here is for the best. As for my plan, it won't matter to you in the beginning."

"In the beginning?? What do you mean by that you awful triangle demon!?"

"I can't tell you anything. Plus it won't matter. This conversation will be as if it never happened."

"Don't you dar...' Bill blew some blue dust on to my face before I could finish.

~~~

"Y/N get up. You don't want your summer to just be in bed," Mom called from downstairs.

"Coming," I yelled throwing the blanket off of me.

Dipper's pov while Y/N is talking to Bill

"Oh Y/N, wake up," I said putting her head on my lap. God, this is my fault. If I stayed in her room this might not of happened.

"Great Uncle Ford, Grunkle Stan, Mabel!! Come up here. Y/N needs help!!"

The three come running up the stairs. They gasped at the site.

"What happened??" Ford said pushing past everyone.

"I walked out of her room because I was getting mad. When I went back to apologise I heard a loud thump coming from her room. I then saw her laying on the floor," I quickly explained.

"My best guess is Bill. He would be the only one to..."

~~~

I got of the bus and saw the shack that me and my twin sister would be staying at for the whole summer.

"I don't have a good feeling about this..." I mumbled but Mabel, my twin, still managed to hear.

"You're just over thinking things Dipstick," she said while punching my arm. "Now let's go..."

"Into the unknown," I finished.