It's my bday

~Time Skip To The Next Afternoon~

Y/N's pov

  We decided to through a little party at the shack. Mable was mostly in charge of it so who knows what will happen. I had my headphones on listening to some Panic! at the Disco and playing on my laptop, while I sat at the place we sneak to during work. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I take off my headphones and then turned around to see Mabel with tons of glitter on her face. 

 "Oh hey what's up Mabel??" I asked.

"Ok so, I am going to have a karaoke at the party and I want you to make a playlist," Mabel replied.

"Um, sure... But why do you want my music?? I thought you would have yours or something."

"Well, I want a variety of music. Could you give it to me tonight??"

"Yeah sure." I started to make my own playlist. Dipper popped his head through the door.

"Hey N/N. What are you doing??"

"Working on a playlist for the party."

" Did you see all the flier that were covered in glitter."

"Probably Mabel. She came up here with a face covered in glitter."

"That's what I thought. I'm coming up."

"Ok."

Dipper climbed up and sat by me.

"What songs are adding to the playlist??" Dipper asked.

  "Well, I am putting on songs from Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Melanie Martinez, and some older stuff from The Beatles, and other bands like those. Oo also put a few songs from a few musicals like Hamilton, Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen, and Heather's,"  I replied as my phone buzzed with a text message I opened the text. It was from one of my friends from back home.

"Omg!! No way!!" I think I got a little too excited about it but who cares.

"Woah, Y/N. Calm yourself," Dipper said.

"Sorry, it's just from one of my friends back home. His name is John."

"So what did he text you to make you that excited??"

"Just an update about what's going on back home. Someone who always made my life hell is moving!! But man do I miss them."

"Want to video chat with them??" Dipper asked.

"I would like to. I could even introduce them to you. Just let me see if they are all there..."

"What are their names??"

"My girl Mia, Pete, John, Charlie, and Chance. We called ourselves The Sexy Six."

"The Sexy Six??"

"Yeah now stop being a buzzkill and making fun of it. Ok I'm gonna text them right now." Seconds later I got a reply. "Ok they are all there. Get ready to meet some of thee best people ever!!"

I made a group chat with all of them. Soon all their faces appeared on my laptop screen.

"Hey guys!!" I said with excitement.

"It's my girl!!" Mia yelled.

"Hey, N/N" John said. He had called me by the embarrassing nickname he gave me a while back.

"So what strange town are you in??" Charlie asked.

"Dude you should really pay more attention when we talk. She is in the weird town of Gravity Falls," Chance said seeming annoyed.

"I knew that..."

"I wish you were here. There is gonna be a kick ass party at the place I'm staying.

"We're having our own party celebrating the person's name who shall not be spoken leaving," John said.

"I wish I was there so I could say somethings to her face," I replied. 

"Haha," Mia said.

I heard a cough behind me. It was Dipper trying to get our attention.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce you my friend Dipper," I said moving over so they could see his face.

"Hey Dip," they said.

"Ok, we have to go but we should video chat again soon," Pete said.

The chat ended and I turned to Dipper. "And those are the coolest people in the world."

Hope you liked it. Shout out to CharaTheDemon07135, Ruea_Gaming,and LunarFox42. They have decoded some codes, If you comment the message then you can get a shoutout, too. Will update soon.

Love ya all

Mads out 

5-26-18

Here is the newest update. I am hoping to get more than five chapters all updated and make them a lot better today. I will say when I am done for the day and give you another warning not to go on if you want this whole story to make sense.