Bill

Y/N's pov

It was a rainy day and I was on Dipper's bed reading as him and Mabel were playing Battleships, I don't think Mabel was playing it right... Luckily it has seemed to be peaceful for the last two days which is a miracle.

"Kids!! Come quick!!" Stanford yelled. The three of us ran down the stairs to see what had gotten him so hipped. "I need you to laugh at me with this."

It was the devil's commercial. We surprisingly haven't heard from him and now he is on our, well Stanford's TV.

Dipper groaned in disguise while Mabel said, "Remember when I wouldn't date him."

"And then he tried to destroy us," I said. "What fun..."

"He is always trying to trick me into giving him the Mystery Shack."

"Yeah and our mutual hatred bonds us together," Soos said.

"You got that right," Dipper said.

We then heard crashing coming from a different room. "Well he's back..." I said with a sigh. I really was hoping to be done with him.

We walked in to see him trying random combinations. "Gideon!!" Stanford yelled.

Gideon creepily turn around and did what all villains do, well I'm not sure I would call him a villain more like a creepy pig. He started monaloging. While he did so I started yawning and getting tired.

"I'm gonna stop you right there Gideon," I said while walking towards him.

"Oh and what exactly are you going to do??" he asked.

"Soos, broom."

"No, not the broom!!"

"Hey, you're the one who asked for it." I started chasing and hitting him with the broom until he was outside. "And stay out!!"

"Mark my words. One day that shack and everything in it will be mine!!"

"Keep dreaming Gideon," I said before I shut the door.

"That's my girl," Stanford said to me. You know what no more Stanford. I am officially calling him Grunkle Stan.

"Thanks Grunkle Stan." I walked off and headed up to the twin's room where Dipper probably was. I opened the door but he wasn't in there so I'll talk to him when I next see him. I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I decided just to talk to my friends from home in the meantime.

Gideon's pov

I let Y/N get away with treating me awfully once but she mad the same mistake again. Now it is time for her to pay. I am going to hurt her in away she won't see coming. No, not the shack as they all might think but something much worse. 

Time to summon someone just as bad as Satan, Bill...