Stan

~Time goes back five minutes right when Mabel leaves~

Y/ N point of view

I looked around the living room seeing some strange but cool things. Then Mabel and Stan came in.

"So you must be Y/N," Stan said. "I'm Stanford. Now that you are here, let's get straight to the point. You will help around the Mystery Shack and no complaining about it. Hate for this to be the first thing you do but it needs to be done. Go and hang these signs in town. I want to  get more people here but you will probably have to hang a few in the woods."

Ugh, the woods. They gave me the creeps when I walked by them early. I mean I do love a good scare but there is something strange about these woods but I don't want to have anyone think I'm a baby so I guess I have to go.

"Ok I'll go and do it," I said in a nervously.

"I'll go with her," Dipper blurts all of the sudden when I'm about to leave.

"Go ahead kid," Stan said.

Dipper's point of view

She had a nervous look on her face so I had to go with her. She seemed as if she didn't want to go to the woods especially by herself. I don't blame her, it is kinda strange and creepy. I took the signs and we headed to town and the woods to hang them.

That's it for now. Hope you liked it and hopefully I will update soon.

-Gravity_Falls_Lover

(Aww that was my old username)

Abtash cipher

Zoo zolmv rm gsv dllwh!! Dszg ufm!!