The Truth

~Time Skip~

"Hurry up guys. It is going to start soon. Y/N did you finish your playlist??" Mabel asked.

"Yeah, it's upstairs. I will go and get it." I quickly ran to my room and got my playlist. "Here." I handed the CD to her.

"So has Wendy and the rest come yet??"Dipper asked.

"Yeah. Also some people have to take shifts to work."

Wendy came behind us to get her orders from Mabel. When it comes to something like a party that she has planned then you better listen and do exactly as she says.

"Here, I'll take first shift at the ticket booth." I said since I just want to get my shift over with.

"I'll join." Dipper said.

"Ok. Ready to work??"

"Yeah, let's go."

We worked and talked pretty much the whole shift. 

"Dipper I need to show you something very important but you can't tell anyone yet. Promise??"

"Yeah I promise."

"Bill isn't done with us. He has this awful plan and he will stop at nothing to get it done."

Dipper seemed shocked. I couldn't blame him. What would you think if your friend, maybe girlfriend, said that this crazy dream demon wants to do some sick messed up thing to the place you are living at??

"That's a lot to take in... Y/N, how do you even know this??"

I scratched the back off my neck. "Please don't get mad about my not telling you yet. I was scared. Bill had been visiting me in my dreams. He hasn't done anything bad in them but he is confusing the hell out of me."

"Don't worry I am not mad. I could be scared if I was in your possession. But what confusing stuff has he said to you??"

"He did not want me to tell anyone but I need someone to talk to and to help me understand what is happening. First, Bill was the one who actually cured my awful headache. He gave me the blue drink thing and it went away."

I paused to read his expression. He seemed confused but he wanted me to go on.

"The second time he came into my dream I asked him 'shouldn't you be making some deals' and he said that we ruined the one he had with Gideon. It was weird when he also said that I was lucky that he didn't do anything awful to me which I found confusing. When I asked why not he answered that I will find out in time and that he was a little scared to tell me."

"Wait, the dream demon was scared to tell you something!? Weird..."

"I know. Anyways, I got mad at him because he kept answering questions with that same response. Bill also warned me to watch what I say from then on, one reason I was afraid to tell you, so I told him to just leave and he did so."

"Woah... Ok, next time he comes tell me."

My watch started beeping.

"Looks like our shifts is over. Now let us leave this dark stuff behind and party and have some fun!!"

Dipper and I started walking to where everyone else was, Wendy and her friends plus Mabel, and we had a blast. 

Soon the party was over so everyone left and we were stuck cleaning up this mess. Ugh!!

"Do we have to clean?? Dipper and I already worked the ticket booth," I asked.

"Yes, now get to work," Grunkle Stan said.

I rolled my eyes and continued to pick up until it was clean enough to Stan's liking. I then got dressed in my pajamas and got ready for bed before I went into my room. I soon feel asleep thinking it was a fun night.

Well it was until...