Waffles

I really am sorry I haven't been able to write and thanks for being patient with me. I have been busy with graduation and have been assigned a whole bunch of homework. It's also been one of my sister's birthday so yeah I was busy with that.

~❤~
Y/N'S pov

I reluctantly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I looked and around and found the waffle maker, blue die, and waffle mix. Everyone else was probably in their rooms. Good.Even though I told Bill I wanted to be with other, I really don't think I can be around anyone right now. I got to work making waffles for myself, something to get my mind off of what happened. 5 minutes later and I was almost done. I heard footsteps coming from the bedrooms.

"Hey," I called to whoever was coming.

"Morning." It was Dipper. "What are you making??"

"Blue waffles." I replied.

"Of course they are blue." I laughed a bit. "You ok?? You seem out of it."

"Honestly I'm ok and no I'm not lying. I was just tired so I took a nap."

"I saw but I just let you be."

"Thanks. Where is everyone else??"

"Mabel is in our room reading one of her boy magazines, Soos's shift is over so he went home, Wendy didn't show up for work, and I don't know where Stan is."

"Of course you don't. He is mysterious and is keeping so many things from us," I said.

"I don't know what exactly you are noticing. I'm not usually up that late so I don't know about him disappearing at night. Stan is a con artist so he most likely would have secrets so no one could find out."

"You're probably right." I put a waffle on my plate and sat down. I just want it to be night honestly. It is weird to find out that a demon is your dad but I want to learn more. I also want it to be night so I can see what Stan is up to. 

Stan's pov

The kids haven't been too observant, maybe Y/N had become a bit though, so I can finally finish my project. Only a few hours left until it is all over. I looked up at the clock and it read '15 hours'. This has to work and I am 75 percent sure it will.

~Time Skip~

Y/N's pov

It is finally dark. Now time for a stake out. I want to find out what he is hiding. But after the longest time of snooping around the shack and listening for any unusual noises, nothing interesting has happened. The last thing I did before going to bed was going into his room to see if he was there. He was...

People may think of course that is where Stan would be. It is night and usually at night people sleep in their rooms. But I have heard him downstairs at like three in the morning and it sounds like he is doing some weird things. One day I had even checked his room and he was not there. I looked around the inside and outside of the shack and he was also nowhere to be found. So explain that!!

Anyways I am going to catch some z's and also find out more about that evil triangle demon.

~In Y/N'S dream~

"Bill!!" I called out. "I'm back and I want more of an explanation for has happened!!"

Then he appeared. "You know you could call me dad."

"Yeah you haven't proved your worthy of being called that. Now could you explain more??"

"I'll prove that I'm worthy of that soon. But what do you want to know??"

"Umm... How did you meet mom?? Why did you leave?? Was it kinda like the reason the gods had to leave their kids in Percy Jackson?? How many people know?? Did you ever get in trouble by anyone when they found out you feel in love with Mom and I came into the picture?? That is it for know and I will try my best not to interrupt you when you answer ALL of those questions."

"Ok first question..."

Will be answered in the next chapter. 

D QHZ GDG 

Decrypt that with the Caesar chiper

Love ya all ❤

Mads out

5-26-18

That is where I am going to stop today so if you want the rest to make sense stop for today and wait until the next time it says this is updated. Hope you enjoy the new changes in the story though and when I am done with every chapter I will explain what exact changes I had made.