Mystery Shack

Y/N Point of view

Dipper and Mabel seem nice. They were in a great mood so Gravity Falls didn't seem that bad. Mabel seemed super excited and I hope we will become friends. Dipper was a bit more shy. We walked around town and they showed me their favorite places. About five minutes passed and I saw a shack called the Mystery Shack but the S was on the ground so Mystery Hack it is.

"This is the Mystery Shack," said Mabel. "It is a tourist trap and our Grunckle Stan owns it. I bet he is inside somewhere."

I followed Mabel and Dipper inside. We walked around and looked for Stanford. Dipper introduced me to Wendy and Soos.

"Sup dude," Soos said. "I'm Soos."

"Hi Soos. I'm Y/N. I am visiting here for a while," I said.

Mabel's Point of view

After Y/N meant Wendy and Soos, we kept looking for Stan and as we looked we showed her around the shack.

"Here is the living room," Dipper said to Y/N

As Dipper kept talking to Y/N, I saw Stan.

"Stan, Y/ N is here. She said that her grandmom is a friend of yours and that she got sent here for the summer," I said.

"Oh really, You should have told me sooner. When did she arrive? Where is she?" he said.

"We couldn't find you or we would have told you sooner. She got here about ten minutes ago and she is in the living room." I said.

Ok that is it for now. Sorry it was a bit shorter. I will update super soon. Also welcome to Gravity Falls. 

A1Z26 is the cipher for down below.

3-1-14 25-15-21 20-18-21-19-20 13-18. 13-25-19-20-5-18-25??