Party's End

Y/N point of view

Ok now that is taken care of I will tell Mabel the good news. I looked around and saw her with Dipper by the snack table.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked over towards them. " Good news Mabel. I told him and he didn't freak out but something tells me it's only a matter of time before he does."

"Wait, what happened??" Dipper asked.

"Oh Gideon just asked me out but Y/N helped me out and told him I said no. I couldn't do it because I didn't want to break his heart. Y/N didn't seem to care that she probably just broke his heart," Mabel said.

"I don't prefer to break people's hearts but I will do so for you," I replied.

"Good. Gideon seems like a creep and I don't want him to be around you two. I don't trust him," Dipper said.

"Oh you're so protective."

"Shut up. Ok ready to go home because I for one am. I want to get out of this tux."

"Yeah come on Dipstick," Mabel said.

We walked out but before I was fully out I looked behind me. I saw Gideon over by the snack table, where we were just at. Our eyes meet and I got a shiver down my back. We really have to be careful around him now.

It short but sweet. Plus it's an updated version (5-6-18 and late at night) so it's not going to be super long.