Anwsers

"Umm... How did you meet mom?? Why did you leave?? Was it kinda like the reason the gods had to leave their kids in Percy Jackson?? How many people know?? Did you ever get in trouble by anyone when they found out you feel in love with Mom and I came into the picture?? That is it for know and I will try my best not to interrupt you when you answer ALL of those questions."

"Ok first question..."

~❤~

"I meet your mom when I made a deal with someone. I was walking on the sidewalk following the person that was important to the deal and I bumped into her. Man I felt lucky that I bumped into her. I apologized and was about to walk off again before she stopped me and then we started to hangout ​more and more."

"Question two, I had to leave because it was kinda like the Percy Jackson thing."

"Hey, do you get some of the references I make!!" I interrupted. I got a glare. "Sorry, go on."

"I broke an important rule that I wasn't​ to have any feeling or anything like that with a human. Now question four, I have no clue how many people know but it shouldn't be to many."

"Gods it was hard not to. Wow now I know that a demon is my dad. Hope no Shadowhunters find out." I smiled.

"Kid, just because I got one of them doesn't mean I will get them all." I smiled thinking of another to do.

"Aww but they're miraculous just like triangle food." My smile got even bigger. "My references may not be famous but I'm in love with them. Maybe I should be on a recovery road to stop them. I hope you are satisfied of how I turned out." His face gave away the fact that he was confused with them which made me laugh.

"Where did you go wrong??"

"Dude that was sort of rude. Where did I go wrong??" 

"Umm kid, I was joking. Calm down."

"I went wrong the moment I was born."

"Jesus Christ..." 

"What time is it??"

"It's time for you to wake up."

And then I woke up. Gods, I hate him right now!! Why!? I actually don't know why I am this mad... I wasn't even that mad at him when I was just talking to him. I might be mad at him because he is an ahole all together.

I heard​ footsteps outside the door. The door opened and Dipper came in.

"Y/N are you ok?? You have been asleep for the longest time. The shack opened about three hours ago."

"What!? It feels like I have only been asleep for a few minutes." He shook his head. "Gods I hate him." I mumbled but he still heard me.

"Who do you hate??" Dipper asked.

"No one. Just let me get dressed so I can work at the shack."

"Ok but before you do you need to know that there is something ​strange going on. Gravity seems to stop working for awhile every now and then."

"Wait what??" Then my bed, Dipper, me, and everything on the floor floated. "Oh gods, how long has this been happening??"

"We noticed it first happening this morning. Mabel and I tried to wake you up but no matter what we did you stayed asleep."

"I bet this has something to do with Stan. He probably waited until he knew for sure no one was out and about in the shack."

"What were you doing??"

"Dipper something is happening with him. It feels hard to explain but I know he is hiding something and I will be the one to figure it out if I have to." I didn't bother to change my shorts for pants, I just walked out of my room angry with myself for not being awake to see what he was doing.

"I also just want to go home." I mumbled as I walked down the stairs. I looked around the shack to see tons of government cars and people that were surrounding the shack starting to leave. I snuck inside and I saw Soos. "Soos!!" I ran over to him.

"Hey Y/N, you ok??"

"I'm just confused about what is happening. Do you know why any of this is happening??"

"No clue. All I'm gonna do is stand guard by the vending machine. Finally the agents are leaving so it will now be easier."

"Why do you have to guard it and agents??"

" All Stan told me was to guard it with my life and the agents came and arrested Stan."

"I knew something was up with him."

Ok enough for now. I hope you like it.

1-14-25-15-14-5 7-5-20 20-8-15-19-5 18-5-6-5-18-5-14-3-5-19??

That is a code you can decrypt with the A1Z26 code.

Love ya all ❤

Mads out