The Woods

Dipper's point of view

Y/N and I were walking to woods and at first it was silence until we got there. It was a really awkward silence but it was great going with her. She seemed sweet and I  thought it would be cool to get to know her. There is something about her that makes me get butterflies.

"Ok, we are here," Y/N said. "Now let's put these signs up in the woods and the put those signs in town. Oh and thanks for coming with me. It means a lot cause to me these woods are really creepy."

"No problem, I could tell you didn't want to go by yourself and I think they creepy too," I said.

Y/N smile and then started hanging up signs so I went and helped.

Y/N point of view

"So, why did you come to Gravity Falls Y/N if you don't mind me asking??" Dipper said.

"It's ok, my grandma is friends with Stanford or your Grunckle Stan," I said. "I really didn't want to come cause I didn't want to leave my friends but I glad my mom made me. I have met some cool people like you."

"I'm glad you came too," Dipper said. "It's been nice for the hour or so you been here and the rest of the summer will be fun too."

"I bet it will be super fun," I said. "Now only these two left."

"I will get one and you will get one, Dipper said as he grabbed on sign and hung it up.

I went and grabbed the last one and went to hang it up on a tree. As I tried hammering it in I noticed something odd about the tree. It was made of metal. I found away to open a door and inside was a old looking journal with a number three on it. It was strange it had a six fingered hand on it too. (I know that is not exactly how they found it. I'm just too lazy to watch the episode.)(Ok, I'll fix it soon)

"DIPPER, COME HERE," I screamed.

Dipper came running over as fast as he could.

"What's wrong Y/N, are you hurt??"

"No, I'm ok but as I was hanging up this sign a door opened on the tree and I found this journal. What do you think it's for??" I said.

"Give it here," he said. "It has all these strange mystery in here. I heard about some of these but the rest I have no clue about. Let's go show Mabel."

We ran as fast as we could to get back to the shack to go show Mabel. We open the door to see that Mabel was....

End of chapter. I'll update soon. Please tell me what you thought about.

Ceaser cipher

ZKDW RWKHU PBVWHULHV DUH LQ WKH ZRRGV??