Stanford

A man came out of the portal.

"Who is that??" Dipper asked.

"The author of the journals... My brother," Stan said.

Even I did not see that coming.

Dipper's pov

I did not see that coming. I now regret not listening to Stan and Y/N. Y/N!? I looked around and saw her. I quickly got up and ran to help her up.

Y/N's pov

The author looked at the two of us when Dipper was helping me up.

"Get away from her!!" he yelled. Dipper and I shared a look of confusion.

"What!? Why??" Dipper asked.

"I said get away!!" He slowly backed away from me as soon as the author pulled out his gun. He pointed it straight at me.

"Whoa dude. Remember the ten duel commandments," I said with a smile.

"Put your hands up. Don't think I do know who your father is."

Oh shit... "Ok they're up. Now chill. I know my father is kinda an ahole but what does my father have to do with anything??" I asked him.

"Your father deceived me. He was the one who had the idea for the crazy portal."

"Why would Bill want you to build this??" Crap...

"Wait Bill is you father!!" Mabel yelled.

"Surprise..."

"Now where is Bill??"

"Honestly I have no clue. I have only talked to him in the mindscape."

"Um... What is happening Y/N??" Dipper asked me.

"Well Stanley's brother pretty much wants to kill me since Bill is my dad." That pretty much does sum it up.

"Wait Stanley?? I thought you were Stanford," Mabel said to Stanley.

"You took my name Stanley!! And you, had did you know!?" So Grunkle Stan is Stanley and the author is Stanford. Cool. I was right.

"Ok Stanford you pretty much want to kill me since Bill is my dad??" I asked him.

"No, I'm not going to kill you. I have a heart." 

Sure you do... Pulling out a gun and pointing at an twelve almost thirteen year old girl means you have a heart. I have been living my life wrong then. 

"I need you for something important now. I need to find out what is happening with Bill."

"Ok I am so confused..." Soos said.

"I was lost at the whole Stanford Stanley thing," Mabel said.

"Stanford!! I don't care who Y/N's father is but you won't lay a finger on her. You are not going to use her as a test monkey. I promised her mom that no harm will come to her under my care," Stanley said.

"I am not going to use her as a test monkey and I will not cause her any harm."

"Ok... so I think it is time for us to introduce ourselves," I started. "I am Y/N. This is Dipper. He is a huge fan, probably your biggest, and has been trying to find you all summer. This is my best friend Mabel and Dipper's twin. She too has been helping Dipstick find you. Oh, just so you know they are you great niece and nephew. And this dude is Soos. He is a co-worker and friend of mine. He also has been helping us with the hunt to find you. Oh... I know you already know him but... This is your twin brother Stanley. He has spent all summer. NO!! Years!! Trying to bring you back." I looked around. "Ok, so we all know each other. Good."

"You are one strange kid..." the author said.

"Why thank you," I replied. The author smiled. So one minute he points a gun at me the next he smiles at me. He is one strange person. "Oh one more thing. Can you please not point a gun at my again?? That would be enough."

"Ok... So how did you know about Stanley working on this portal for years??"

"Ok another thing that I just remember. The government is wanting Stanley." I am trying to dodge that question because I don't know the answer to it.

"The government wants you!!" Stanford yelled.

"Uhh... Maybe..." 

"I don't want to throw away my shot soooo... We need to get rid of them." 

"Only if they could forget about all this..." Soos said.

"Wait," Dipper said. He pulled out a thing that could erase everyone's mind.

"How on earth did you get your hands on one of these?? But it's perfect. Now  everyone cover your ears!!" He amplified the signal to a radio headset frequency. A loud ringing sound came blaring out. It made the government people forget about the portal and wanting Stanley. If you look on the screen you could see them wrapping stuff up and leaving.

"Woah... I knew it was strong but not that strong," I said.

I know this is one weird chapter with all the Hamilton references. Just know I typed this around 1:00 A.M. sooo... don't judge.