Stan's Mind

5-22-18, I am picking up where I left up with ending. Everything before this chapter has been edited. I know it has been awhile, about a month, since I edited. When I am done editing for awhile I will put a warning saying so. That way you can stop reading because it may not make sense if you do.

Dipper's pov

Mabel and Soos came running towards me as I was doing another chore Grunkle Stan wanted me to do.

"Dipper!! Stan is in trouble!!" Mabel yelled.

I groaned. First I have to do all these tough chores for him and now I will probably have to save his live. "And how so??"

"Gideon summoned this yellow, triangle dream demon to enter Stan's mind to get the combination to the Mystery Shack," Soos explained.

"Triangle dream demon... I think I saw him in the journal. Mabel could you get Y/N so she could help us."

It seemed that in a flash the two girls came running down the stairs. "What happened to Grunkle Stan?? Is he going to be ok??" Y/N said with concern in her voice.

"Well Gideon summoned a demon named Bill which the journal says "Beware Bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. Whatever you do, never let him enter your mind". Then he made a deal with him so if Bill gets the code for Stan's safe and Gideon will have to help Bill in return."

"What exactly does he have to in return??"

"When Soos and Mabel heard the two talking Bill never said anything."

"Well... This is going to turn out bad. Do you know if he has entered his mind and how will we be able to after him??"

"I'm not sure but..." 

Y/N groaned and then took the journal. "It is possible to follow the demon into a person's mind and prevent his chaos. One must simply recite this incantation."

I turned towards Stan and saw Bill's shadow enter his mind. Stan's eyes turned blue.

"Ok let's do this," Mabel said.

The four of us set everything up so we could enter the one place that no one should ever venture... Grunkle's Stan mind.

"Ready??" I asked. They nodded their heads and put their hands on Stan's head. "Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overratus! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!"

Just like that, we were in his mind. 

"Remember everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy," Mabel said with caution.

"Yeah, look out for the triangle guy!" Bill said after he appeared in front of the Mystery Shack doorway.

"It's him! It's the guy!" Soos said.

Y/N just stared at him as if she was having a flashback. Seconds later, she snapped back into reality.

"You leave our uncle's brain alone, you isosceles monster!," Mabel yelled at him.

"Ah, Stan's family, we meet at last! Question Mark, Shooting Star, Pine Tree, I had a hunch I might bump into you!"

"Aww, I don't get a cool nickname," Y/N said.

Bill snapped his attention to her. "Y/N!!" he said with a gasp.

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

"Yeah... Well I must be getting going. I have a memory to find," Bill said and seconds later he disappeared.

"That was weird," I said.

"Yeah... Ok do we want to split up into groups of two or all together??" I asked.

"Well it would be easier if we split up. How about girls and boys," Y/ N replied.

"I'm ok with that," Mabel said.

"Okay. You and Mabel. Me and Soos," I replied

"Ok Mabel and I will go this way and you guys would go this way." Y/N said.

Mabel's pov

It has been a fun summer but I've been missing my brother. He is spending more and more time with Y/N but I shouldn't complain. I've been spending a lot of time with Grenda and Candy. 

Y/N opened door after door but found nothing. "Ugh!! This is taking forever!! I hate Gideon and I hate Bill!!"

"Yeah... So what exactly happened between you and Bill. You saw him and you froze. He saw you and gasped your name with surprise."

"I have no clue myself."

"I think I do," a voice behind us said. I turned around to see Bill.

"Why should we even believe anything that you say??" I remarked.

"Because I have something you might want." He held up the memory that contained Stan putting in the code.

"Hey you stupid dream demon give that back." Y/N said. "Mabel, go get the boys. I think if you turn right on the next hallway you would see them." I nodded and left.

Y/N's pov

"Bill, I don't know exactly what you are getting at with whatever just happened between us but give me the code memory."

Whatever happened between us or why those weird things happened when we saw each other has to wait. I stared at him and something strange happened again like I was somehow reading his thoughts.

"You're stronger than you think." Is what I think I read but that is just crazy. Ugh he is going to drive me crazy!!

"Y/N!!" Dipper yelled in my ear. 

"What!?"

"How are you doing this??"

 I was somehow raising a huge platform began to rise from the floor carrying us with it. 

"I don't know..."

"Isn't it obvious??" Soos started. "We're in the mind! You can do what ever you imagine in here!"

"Woah," Mabel said. I believe that is true but it feels like something more was happening when I did that.

"Let's destroy this demon. FOR STAN!!"

"FOR STAN!!" We all yelled.

Dipper started to grow bigger and then punch Bill in the eye. Soos shot Bill with question marks from his stomach, Mabel made my fist into kittens and stared to punch him. He tried to fight back and said some inappropriate words. 

Dipper's pov

I looked to see what Y/N was doing to help us destroy Bill. She keep saying gibberish. It kinda sounded like a spell. As soon as she stopped the deed was next to her and Bill was gone. Then she turned back to normal.

"Y/N are you ok?? What did you do??" Dipper asked.

"I'm fine. Just tired and have a huge headache. Let's get out of here."