The Author of the Journal... My Brother

I really am sorry for the wait. I unfortunately have been busy with to many things. Hope you like this chapter. I tried to kept like the episode but put Y/N in it.

Dipper's pov

I wonder why Y/N wanted to stay. She seemed as curious as I am. She has been acting strange lately.

We started walking in a hallways leading towards an elevator. "It's like something from a video games" Soos said.

"Or a dream,"Mabel added.

"Or a nightmare," I myself added.

We went in the elevator to the basement which I didn't even know we had. In there was a whole bunch of controls, flashing light and, a huge timer reading 5:30 but decreasing. We all had our own thoughts about this place as the three of us walked towards the timer. A desk was under it with a picture of Mabel and I.

"See, this looks bad but it's Grunkle Stan. He loves us and we love him," Mabel said.

I agree with her but it does look bad. Why is this all happening?? Is this whole thing around me why he got arrested?? Maybe the government dude who tried to take Mabel and I was right...

I continued looking around his desk. "No it can't be... Why does he have the other two journals!!"

"Dipper calm down," Mabel said.

"Maybe he is the author," Soos suggested.

"Or maybe be stole them from the athour!! That could explain the fake ideas!!"

Y/N's pov

So Bill knows something about all this and won't tell me. I need to get down there so I typed in code again. I think what he was talking about is whatever maybe happening down there. I started walking to an elevator and went to the third floor. I wonder what is on the second floor though or what awaits me downstairs?? When the elevator opened I quickly but quietly got out and out of view. I know it's weird to spy on them and not want them to see me but I had to. I had to know what they were talking about.

"No it can't be... Why does he have the other two journals!!" Dipper yelled.

I gasped. No... Is this what Bill was talking about??

"Dipper calm down," Mabel said.

"Maybe he is the author," Soos suggested.

"Or maybe be stole them from the athour!! That could explain the fake ideas and he probably is a master criminal!! This machine is his master plan!!"

I quickly peeked up see what Dipper was talking about. Again I gasped. Dipper put the journals together and pulled out his black light.

Dipper started to read. "I was wrong this whole time. This machine was meant to be used for knowledge but I was too powerful. I was decided and now it's to late..." Bill?? "If the device is fully operational it could tear our universe apart. It must not fall into the wrong hands. If the clock ever reaches zero our universe is doomed."

"It's the final countdown, just like they always sung about," Soos said.

"We need to shut it down!!"

They started the operation to shut it down. I ran through the doorway.

"Guys stop!!" I yelled.

They looked at me confused. "Y/N this could tear the universe apart and who had just said stuff about not trusting Grunkle Stan," Dipper said.

"I know. I heard you reading, but please trust me."

Stan ran in and stood next to me. He looked me in the eyes and gave me a smile. He too knew that pushing the button was wrong. "Please listen to us. Trust us..."

"Why should we trust you Stan!? I mean you got arrested, hid all of this, and what about all those fake ids. I don't even know who you are." Dipper looked me straight in the eye. "Y/N you heard what the journals said. Why should we push it?? If we don't we are doomed."

To be honest I was a little hurt. We grew close and started dating but he didn't believe me of not wanting to push the button. "My dad said so..."

We started floating and then got pushed to the walls. All of us expect for Mabel. "Your dad... I thought you told me he was dead..."

"I just found out he wasn't. Now please Mabel trust me and Stan. Don't push the button..."

The clock was slowly counting down. "Please Mabel. Look into my eyes. I'm not a bad guy so don't push the button," Stan said.

"No Mabel shut it down. Don't listen to them!! They have both been lying to us!! Remember our universe could be teared apart," Dipper said. I got even more hurt by his word.

Mabel looked back and forth between Stan and I to Dipper. The clock only had seconds left.

"Y/N. Stan. I trust you," Mabel said. She let go off what she was holding.

Three. Two. One. Everything went black for what felt like forever but was just seconds.

I saw Bill. "Your about to find out." Stupid demon...

We all fell to the ground giving me my vision back. A man came out of the portal.

"Who is that??" Dipper asked.

"The author of the journals... My brother," Stan said.

Even I did not see that coming.