Operation Mindscape

"Now let's go somewhere so I can explain."  

"Ok so this is what he told me. He in the process of a deal, so he was following this guy. Then he bumped into my mom, Jackie. She stopped him and grossly asked if he wanted to hang out. They unfortunately fell in love, but thankfully they couldn't be together. There was a really cool rule where he couldn't have any feeling to a human. Even with that rule, they still had me," I explained.

"So how do you talk to Bill again??" Stanford asked me.

"Through the mindscape and it has been happening quite often now."

Dipper's pov

Why wouldn't Y/N want to explain it in front of all of us?? I also haven't gotten to talk to her after the whole portal thing. Sure it has been only two hours. Sure, I want to listen, but I know I shouldn't. There is a reason she isn't telling anyone expect for Stanford. I hope she will trust me enough to tell me soon.

Stanford's pov

"So, we need to find away to talk to him. We need to find out everything he is planning," I said.

Y/N sighed. "Since you are back, I don't think he will really listen. But I will try tonight and see what I can get out of him."

"You are a really brave, sweet girl. Along with Stanley I have to give you credit for bringing me back."

"Well you aren't the cuddly panda bear I was hoping for."

"What??"

She rolled her eyes. "You don't smile or show any emotions but hate and anger."

"Oh, I can smile."

Y/N's pov

Oh boy can he smile. His smile is so... fake. "Yeah that's not really a smile. This is!!"

I smiled as wide as I could. This smile has gotten me out of a lot of trouble. I look all sweet and innocent. It makes me look younger and look like I didn't know better. All the power it contains.

"Ok... Let us get back on topic."

"When I go to sleep I'll talk to Bill and get as much info out of him. I may not get much out of him though. Now that we have a plan, Operation Mindscape, I am going downstairs." 

I left the room and sat in front of the TV. "Let's see what is on. Really the only good thing on is Ducktective." My Dipstick sat next to me and we watched TV like the portal stuff never happened.

Only a few hours until I see Dad and I am not looking forward to it.