Deal

Only a few hours until I see my "dad" and I am not looking forward to it.  

Y/N's pov

I guess I fell asleep on the chair because only an episode later I was in the Mindscape.

"Come out Dad!!" Bill appeared after I said the word 'dad'.

"See I knew you would finally call be dad again," Bill replied.

"It pained me to say that. Now let us get to the point. What is your giant plan??"

"Why would I tell you?? You would just try to stop me."

"Because I am your favorite daughter."

"You are my only daughter, and I would only tell you if you joined me."

"Well if you tell me then I would know what I would sign up for."

"You are not making this easy, you know that??"

"I never make things easy. Anyways what is your deal?? What are you up to??"

"Well I want it to be a surprise."

"Please just tell me."

"Well that would ruin the surprise."

I held out my hand. "Ok you stupid triangle. I know you like deals so let's make one."

"Man, you are harsh. Calling me a stupid triangle. I'm not even in my triangle form. But what would the deal be about??"

"You tell me your plan and I will own you something in return as long as it doesn't harm me or others. Deal??" I said with my hand still out.

"You drive a hard bargain but deal..." He shook my hand and blue fire appeared around our hands sealing the deal. "I am so proud of you. Making deals like a good child but your next deal could be better than this."

"Just spill the beans."

"Ok I'll give you a brief description of it."

"No, the whole thing."

"Fine but no telling a soul." 

Then he whispered his whole plan to me. It was kind of stupid, but it seems like he has been planning it for a really long time.