Backstory

"Sooo... Let's start with your whole backstory..." Mabel said to the other pair of twins.

"If this isn't exactly like my fanfic than I with be very disappointed," Soos added.

Soos writes fanfiction about Stan...Well that is probably the weirdest thing I've heard all day and that is really saying something.

Stanley and Stanford told their backstory with a little fighting. It was interesting and I don't know if it was like Soos's fanfic. I am really curious about it now about it now. 

"Soos, was it like your fanfic??" I asked him.

"Not as much as I would want it ot be," he replied. I chuckled.

But if I was to say anything about the Stan twins' back stories I would say that Stanley's was probably the saddest. Getting called an idiot a lot, getting kicked out because of a mistake, trying to do many things to get money even if those things were cheaply made, and doing everything to get his brother back even doing many illegal stuff. Stanford got to go to collage, had a house, do the things he always wanted to do. Sure he got sucked into the portal but that was one of the only bad things that happened to him. Stanley went and did everything he could to make Stanford happy and not feel like a freak. I don't know. People may disagree with me but I am sticking with my opinion. 

"Sooo... What are you going to do about my dad?? Ugh that was hard to get out. Dad..." I asked Stanford.

"Well I don't know. I'm gonna have to ask you some questions before I really can do anything."

"I might be able to explain the situation a little. When a mommy and daddy really love each other..."

"No that is not needed right now," Stanford said.

"Then I can't explain very well..."

"Nothing??"

"Well a little but when we are alone. I also need to tell you about Stanley and the portal. You really seemed pissed that he reopened it but honestly he should be the one pissed at you. Stanley made a million mistakes and did whatever it takes for you. He really did spend years trying to get his twin brother back. I am mean you are lucky to have him. He wasted years in this town just for you. You should thank him." 

I looked at Stanford. He had his head low and a frown on his face. If I am correct I think I saw a tear.

"Now let's go somewhere so I can explain."