Stan Pines Is Dead

~❤~  

"Maybe there is something behind the vending machine."

"I'm not sure."

Then the door slammed open and Dipper and Mabel came in breathless.

"How did you guys get outside?? I was just talking to you Dipper," I said confused.

"Long story," Mabel said.

"Did you see all the government cars in town??" Dipper asked.

"I am guessing they have. I mean they are pretty hard to miss," Mabel replied.

"Ok then do you have the slightest clue why they are in Gravity Falls??"

"We don't know the exact reason but they took Stan." Soos replied. "But Stan told me to guard the vending machine with my life. I thought I loved snacks." 

"Is there something behind it??" Dipper asked. He walked over to the machine and studied it closely.

"I thought the same thing," I told them. "Do you think there might be something in Stan's room??" After everything that has happened, I had stopped calling Stanford Grunkle Stan.

Dipper just walked out heading to Stan's room. Mabel and I followed behind him except for Soos who was still in front of the machine. 

"Going into Stan's room to see if there might be a clue to why he want Soos to stand guard. If there might be something behind there."

"Well it is worth a try," I said.

We snooped around for awhile not finding anything interesting.

"Ugh!! It's feels like we have been  searching for hours!!" Mabel complained.

"It hasn't even been 15 minutes," I replied.

"Still!!"

I took a step back and something caught my eye. A jackalope.

"Dude look at the jackalope!!"

"Don't you mean Antelabbit??" Mabel asked.

"No I am pretty sure it is called a jackalope."

"That can't be right."

 I rolled my eyes and I rushed up the horn. The jackalope spun around revealing a tv that played what was on the surveillance cameras which was just Soos standing in front of the vending machine. 

"Looks like there are tapes so maybe we can see what Stan was doing last night," I suggested. I put last nights in. The first thing you see is Stan stocking the gift shop before leaving for the longest time. Then I was there snooping around. "How is that possible?? I got tired while snooping and looking for clues so before I went to bed I decided to see if he was in his room. I opened the door and he was there..."

"I don't know," Dipper said.

I looked down to find a box. I pulled out the box and dumped the whole thing out. Inside was a whole bunch of fake ids and a newspaper clipping with the heading "Stan Pines Dead".

"No way..."

"How can that be??" Mabel asked.

I continued looking through the items that were in the box. I found something unusual, a piece of paper that read 'Secret Code To Hideout', 1, A, B, C, 3. 

"Dude look at this." I gave the piece of paper to Dipper. He pulled the journal from his vest and flipped through.

"I've never seen a code like this..."

"Wait, I have!" Mabel exclaimed. "Guys, it's the vending machine!" 

The three of us gasped and ran to it. Soos was still there guarding it but before we actually got to see Soos I heard him say 'All right, Soos, remember the plan. Protect the machine, earn Stan's trust, legally get adopted by Stan, change name to Stan Junior.' I laughed to myself.

"Soos, listen. Something huge is going on here. If Stan is hiding some dangerous secret, we need to find out what it is!! We need you to step aside," Dipper said.

"I don't know dudes. I told Stan I would guard it with my life which I am guessing means not to let you three any closer," he replied. 

"I'm sorry, Soos," Mabel said while she walked up to him and blow glitter in his face.

"Aah!! Attack glitter!! It's pretty but it hurts!!"

Since I had been silent the whole time Dipper snuck a glance at me with a concerned face. I gave him a reassuring smile showing him that I was ok. I was silent because I was thinking of Bill. 

Should I be thinking of him as more of a dad or as a freaking demon who I haven't wanted to deal with after what happened in Stan's mind?? I mean he seems that he really wants to be my dad. What if he knows something about this?? Can I find a way to talk to him without making myself tired?? Maybe there is something in Dipper's journal?? While I was thinking Dipper and Mabel were trying to fight their way to the machine. Soos was to busy with them so I crept around him and typed in the code. It opened up like a door.

"Whoa..." Dipper said. "Lets check it out."

"Dipper, could I just stay up here?? I don't want to make my opinion of Stan to get worst." I said.

"Umm sure. Anyways the rest of us let's go and see what's down there."

I sat down and just thought about Bill. I want to contact him without having to sleep but without having to summon him. Somehow just focusing on talking to him brought us into a place that might be the mindscape.

"Hey Bill..."

"Hey, you ok??"

"Honestly I have no clue. I am confused about what is happening to Grunkle Stan and why he was arrested. Do you know anything about it Dad??"

"Ha!! I knew one day you could call me that but you seriously call him Grunckle Stan..."

"Don't get use to it, both were accidents but yes I did call him Grunkle Stan even though he isn't really my great uncle. But you didn't answer one of my questions. Do you know anything about this whole mess??"

"Yes I do but you just have to wait and find out by yourself."

"Why can't you tell??"

"You should find out by yourself like I said. I have to go and you need to figure out everything about this whole mess."

Then I was on the floor in the shack in front of the vending machine.

VKH LV FRPLQJ DURXQG Use the Caesar Cipher.