"Hello." She offered, almost childlike in her innocence.
"I love you." Clarke offered, straight to the point. "I love you more than I thought possible. I love you more than anything, and anyone. Sometimes I don't even understand my love for you. It's scary because I have never felt anything stronger in my life. I just know that everytime I look at you, my heart flips and I get happy and they say that's supposed to go away after the honeymoon stages, but it never goes away." Clarke blurted, watching Lexa's shocked expression. "You're my best friend and my lover all rolled into one and I-"
Clarke was cut off by a kiss.
God, Lexa's lips were so fucking soft.
Clarke's heart pounded in her chest as she kissed Lexa back, tangling her fingers in her hair.
"I-" Lexa panted, equally as overwhelmed. "I love you too. Everything you said. God. You're so good with words." She whined.
Clarke found it hilarious that she, in her high state, thought that whatever Clarke had just spewed was anything near poetic, because it was blunt and inelegant and more bumbling than anything else, but the effect was the same.
They were unaware of how much they looked like...well, horny teens experiencing puppy love.
But that was part of the fun, the beauty of the moment. It was spontaneous and heartfelt, and the two were making out under the stars, confessing their extreme love for each other again and again, as if just twenty feet away from them, Anya wasn't balancing spoons on her nose and causing the entire group to howl with laughter.
Octavia had already slinked off with Lincoln to the guest bathroom, where Jasper was waiting outside, dying to pee.
No, it wasn't exactly a scene out of a romance novel.
Maybe a shitty coming of age novel.
But all the same, it was romantic to them.
-0-
After about forty-five minutes since Lexa tried her first bowl, the full effects began to come to light.
Okay, so maybe Clarke was right.
And, judging by the hunger in her eyes as their kisses grew a little more heated each time...She was feeling it to.
Honestly, Lexa wasn't even sure what the hell was happening.
Yes, she was fit, and an athlete. She considered herself pretty active...sexually as well.
Understatement of the year.
She and Clarke went at it like rabbits.
It was always exciting, and passionate, and she always was left satisfied, but eventually wanting more.
But good god, not like this.
It was so sudden and confusing, she couldn't realize when it started.
A minute ago, she'd been talking about something and then suddenly- clenching.
It was almost embarrassing.
Clenching, and intrusive thoughts.
Very intrusive thoughts.
Lexa and Clarke fancied themselves a very versatile couple.
On any given night, Clarke could be taking a strap-on from Lexa, and then suddenly she'd make Lexa ride her.
They simply derived too much pleasure from changing it up to ever force themselves into permanent roles.
But back to the intrusive thoughts- they were dirty.
Yes, Lexa did regularly have dirty thoughts about Clarke but she couldn't remember the last time she was so fucking needy that she was considering interrupting Clarke's sentence to tell her to stick a hand down her pants (feet away from their friends) for some relief.
Clarke's eyes shifted, regarding Lexa's lip, pulled between her teeth.
"Baby?"
Oh, Lexa loved that name.
"What's wrong?" Clarke pressed.
Maybe it was being high (it definitely was) but Lexa's answer was not as graceful as she'd have hoped for.
"Can we please fuck." It wasn't even a question.
She paused, eyes wide, surprised by her own words, when Clarke began laughing uncontrollably, weezing into her shoulder.
"Clarke..." Lexa backtracked. "I don't know what just- I-"
"Shhh. I told you." Clarke whispered, fingers slipping up her sweater. "You're horny as hell right now, aren't you?"
Lexa nodded slowly, mouth open.
"Can I just ask you one small favor, first?" Clarke whispered.
Lexa nodded. "Anything."
"Lean over here, in my ear." Clarke commanded, in a husky whisper. "And tell me exactly what you're thinking."
Lexa went rigid, chills down her spine.
God, she picked the sexiest woman alive.
"I..." Lexa began.
"Every detail." Clarke groaned.
"I want to take you upstairs, into your room." Lexa admitted. "I want everything, Klark."
Clarke held back a moan when she heard her name like that.
"I want you naked. God, I love looking at you naked." Lexa rambled, almost cutely, if not for her intent. "You have the best boobs in the world." Lexa remarked, and Clarke did laugh that time. "I want to kiss them. Bite them. Suck on them. Mark them up." Lexa was now fully lost in her fantasy. "I love that they're mine."
Clarke's shiver was as good a sign of encouragement as any.
"Who's topping tonight?" Clarke challenged.
Lexa smirked. "Both of us. You, then me."
"Someone's horny. If I top, you'll be too weak to walk."
"I'd never let my lady down like that, Clarke."
Clarke grinned. Such a chivalrous nerd. She loved her so much.
"You were saying." Clarke continued, lightly scratching against Lexa's abs.
"I want you to take me with strap-on. I want to ride you."
Clarke shook her head. "Doggy." She challenged. "I want to see your ass. I wanna grind on it too.."
Lexa actually whimpered, and Clarke grinned.
"Will you eat me out?" Lexa fluttered her lashes.
"If you say please." Clarke whispered, moving to suck on her neck.
Lexa groaned.
"Keep going." Clarke commanded.
"I..." Lexa tossed her head back, keeping her voice low.
Luckily, it was dark, and it really just looked like they were cuddling.
"I can't." Lexa whined, needily. "Clarke, I-"
"Listen to me." Clarke commanded, voice low. "We can't both just disappear at once. You get up now, go upstairs. You're feeling okay right?"
Lexa nodded eagerly.
"Get the strap on, and the lube. I want everything ready. Then, I want you to strip. Just your panties on. And do not touch yourself without me. Okay?" Clarke commanded. She knew Lexa loved her authoritative voice, and she aimed to please.
"Oh, and Lex!" Clarke added, leaning forward.
Lexa looked dazed, glancing at her, nodding before swallowing audibly.
"I love you." Clarke offered, soft, pecking her lips. "Let me know if you ever change your mind or don't feel well, okay?"
Lexa wanted to scoff at the mere suggestion, but she smiled gratefully instead. "Okay, love. I love you, too."
-0-
With the party still raging outside, Clarke made her way in.
She was already wet, thinking about her perfect girlfriend, splayed out on her bed, waiting to be fucked.
Who'd've thought that she'd be the luckiest woman in the world?
Quietly, she grimaced as she passed the lewd noises in the guest bathroom, and made her way to her own room, locking the door behind her.
And then, she looked up.
Lip between her teeth, a smile on her face, was Alexandria fucking Woods, in nothing but soaked panties, the lubed strap-on beside her, as Clarke requested.
Clarke nearly fainted.
"You're so beautiful." Clarke mumbled as she made her way over, eyes raking in Lexa's pert breasts, her nipples standing at attention. She really did love Lexa's tits. "Are you wet for me?" Clarke asked, her own clit pulsing at her dirty talk.
Lexa's abs were on display, tensing every so often.
God, she was a sight.
Clarke knelt between her long, gorgeous legs.
"Clarke." Lexa whispered needily.
"I know, baby. But I wanna make this last." Clarke replied huskily, taking each leg, kissing up the expanse of it. She kissed all the way up to Lexa's inner thighs. Once for each leg. And then she paused, hovering over Lexa's mound, teasing.
"Clarke!" Lexa whined.
"Not yet." Clarke replied, fingers ghosting over her panties as they made her way back up to Lexa's nipples, pinching them suddenly.
Lexa yelped and tossed her head back, closing her eyes as Clarke's warm mouth engulfed her nipple, the other one pinched, as she rolled her tongue around the stiff bud, teasing it.
Between Clarke's hums of arousal, and the wet noises from Clarke's mouth, Lexa grew drenched by the second, feeling the slick roll down her muscled thighs.
"You're so hot." Clarke mumbled as she switched over to the other nipple. "I love everything about you."
Lexa whined in response, and Clarke grinned, glancing up at the hickeys on her throat, feeling arousal shoot through her.
Clarke tugged at a nipple gently between her teeth, watching Lexa squirm.
"You're sensitive tonight." Clarke commented, eyes even more lidded.
Lexa knew it, too.
Fuck. Everything she felt was a thousand times better than usual, and all she could think of was a primal need to fuck, and to be fucked.
Her heart pounded, and all her ears could hear were her own heart, and Clarke's wet ministrations.
It was so inexplicably hot.
Being high had caused her and Clarke to lose their inhibitions, and they were all the dirtier for it.
Lexa was in awe of how fucking good everything felt.
Clarke leaned back, rubbing her palm over Lexa's nipples, locking eyes with Lexa.
"Gorgeous." She whispered, right before leaning down to suck a hickey in between Lexa's breasts.
"Clarke." Lexa groaned.
"Yeah baby."
"I...I..." Lexa whined.
"What is it? Use your words."
"I want your tongue in me."
Clarke groaned. Not the words she was expecting, but damn.
Slowly, she kissed her way down Lexa's body, stopping only to lick at her abs, watching them quiver. "I'm gonna cum on those later." She mumbled absently, as Lexa watched and listened to her words, gaping.
Clarke grinned and moved back to her original position, kneeling between Lexa's legs.
Her eyes widened when she saw the arousal spilling down Lexa's perfect thighs.
"Fuck. You're soaking, baby." Clarke murmured. Suddenly, she tugged upward, yanking Lexa's panties against her clit, Lexa yelping loudly.
"Oh, fuck! Clarke!" Lexa moaned.
"You like that?" Clarke smirked. "I think you like to be teased, pretty girl."
"Fuck me." Lexa begged. "Please."
Clarke pouted. "Aw, Lex. I know. But I promise, it's all going to be worth it. How about a few kisses, first?" She leaned forward, spotting Lexa's clit against the panties, as she pressed a closed mouth kiss to the bud.
Lexa jerked, and Clarke smiled.
"More?" Clarke whispered, and Lexa nodded.
Clarke gave her an opened mouth kiss this time, lashing her tongue against the bud, pulling it, and Lexa's panties over it, into her mouth to suckle softly.
Lexa whined, gasping as her hips bucked, controlled by Clarke's hands.
Clarke chuckled against her. The vibrations set her on edge.
More arousal gushed out of Lexa, and Clarke could taste it through her panties.
"You taste so fucking good." Clarke groaned, licking up and down the front of her panties.
"Please, Clarke." Lexa begged.
"What, you want the panties off, baby?" Clarke asked teasingly.
"I want you to eat me out." Lexa writhed, as Clarke set about yanking her panties off, sad to part with them.
She was quickly consoled, however, to see Lexa's bare sex, drenched, folds puffy and needy for her, clit begging for attention.
Clarke leaned in, taking in a breath of her heady scent, giving her a few kitten licks. "Your pussy is so wet, Lex." She murmured, praising her. "You're so beautiful, all wet and ready for me to fuck you. I love how you respond to me." She slid two fingers into Lexa's entrance, slow and steady, watching with pride as Lexa's eyes widened and her hips began jerking.
She was already humping Clarke's fingers, dying to get off.
"Whoa, whoa!" Clarke laughed, slipping out. "Someone's eager."
"Please." Lexa whispered.
"Okay. Let me taste you, baby. You can come in my mouth." Clarke groaned at the idea alone, slowly lowering her mouth to Lexa's quivering pussy.
She began with a few licks, from top to bottom, careful to avoid Lexa's clit.
Slowly, she circled Lexa's entrance with her tongue, and then pushed in, enjoying the way Lexa clenched.
Clarke fucked her slowly with her tongue, savoring the taste coating it as she watched Lexa's abs tense, Lexa's hands buried in her hair.
Clarke hummed, adding extra vibration to Lexa's pleasure as she slowly leaned back, ignoring Lexa's whine, slowly sinking her fingers inside.
Lexa's hips jerked as she sank lower onto Clarke's fingers, closing her eyes, a blissed expression on those pouty lips.
God, Clarke had plans for those lips later.
Clarke brought her own lips to Lexa's clit, sucking, lashing with calculated strikes of her tongue, trying not to grin at the way Lexa was moaning, needy and desperate.
Lexa was never this loud, usually too afraid.
But now, the neighbors could probably hear her getting fucked.
And honestly, Clarke wanted them to.
"Oh- Oh god Clarke! I'm close!" Lexa chanted. "Clarke, Clarke-"
"Cum for me, beautiful." Clarke almost growled, resuming her strokes against Lexa's clit as Lexa began shaking.
Clarke had never seen an orgasm like that in her life.
Lexa shook, eyes closed, body thrashing, Clarke's fingers still fucking her as her cunt clenched, soaking her fingers.
Clarke continued pumping, but Lexa kept clenching and convulsing, moaning so loud that there wasn't a chance in hell that nobody heard.
Lexa, herself, was seeing stars.
She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think. She could only just close her eyes and ride out the wave of orgasmic pleasure rushing through her taut body.
Lexa stayed like that for minutes.
Clarke had switched to giving her kitten licks to work her down, but Lexa kept cumming.
Clarke was in awe.
Only after what seemed like eternity did Clarke slowly crawl up to Lexa, dusting kisses across her forehead. "Hey, baby. Lexa. Talk to me, I'm worried."
Lexa's eyes shot open, and green met blue.
Clarke's worry melted away instantly.
She was just...really blissed out.
"Fuck." Was all she whispered, pulling Clarke on top of her.
"You good, baby? You scared me." Clarke laughed, kissing her.
Lexa nodded slowly, lazily, smiling cutely. "Yeah." She whispered hoarsely.
Clarke kissed her jaw. "You up for more, or all you all tuckered out?"
Lexa's eyes were dark and Clarke had her answer.
"In that case." Clarke whispered, bringing her still soaked fingers to Lexa's plump lips. "Suck me clean." She faux-ordered, and Lexa actually smiled as she took each of Clarke's fingers into her mouth, sucking on them noisily, groaning as she tasted her own slick on Clarke's fingers.
"You've never orgasmed so hard before." Clarke teased. "Thought I lost you."
Lexa grinned. "It was so good."
Clarke smiled, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. "Is it possible to want to cuddle and fuck someone's brains out at the same time?"
"A daily struggle." Lexa whispered amusedly, licking her lips.
"Can I give you some more?" Clarke asked, just now becoming cognizant of her own slick, aching for Lexa's touch.
Lexa nodded slowly, and Clarke stood, hurrying to strip down to her bra and panties.
Lexa watched, entranced, as Clarke returned in her lacy bra and panties, pushing her breasts up on display.
Lexa let her head fall back on the pillows, eyes dark with want, blown away by how attractive Clarke was.
"No touching yet." Clarke groaned, moving to straddle Lexa's abs.
Lexa whined, watching her soaked panties come into contact with her abs.
"Fuck." Clarke whimpered.
It was hot, to say the least.
Clarke was already dripping as she began a slow motion, grinding down on Lexa's abs to gain the friction she so desperately needed.
"You're so wet." Lexa moaned, and her fingers came up to grip at Clarke's bra.
"Not yet." Clarke panted.
Lexa bit down on her lip, but Clarke was too distracted, her eyes rolling up into her head when her covered clit came into contact with Lexa's abs once more.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Lexa whispered reverently.
Clarke smirked, guiding Lexa's hands to her bra, watching Lexa's mouth open slightly.
"Did you miss these?" Clarke teased, feeling Lexa pinch her through her bra.
"Fuck yes." Lexa groaned.
"You wanna play with them while I get myself off on your abs, huh?" Clarke spoke brazenly, teasing.
"Clarke." Lexa threatened, voice a low growl.
"Alright." Clarke grinned, and within seconds, Lexa was leaning up, unclasping her bra, watching her breasts bounce out, full and round, already begging for attention.
Lexa's one track mind was already at work, her fingers groping and needing Clarke's breast.
It was her hungry, predatory stare that really got Clarke hot and bothered.
Lexa's love for Clarke's tits was unparalleled, really.
Lexa pushed them together, and then let them go, watching as they swayed with Clarke's every humping motion, grinding against her still.
Lexa had a sexy, feral grin when she came up to suck at Clarke's nipples, the rosy buds stimulated by her expert tongue.
"Fuck, baby." Clarke groaned. "That feels so good."
Lexa smirked against her breast, proud of her handiwork, and then continued to suck, making loud noises and harsh lashes with her tongue.
"Holy shit." Clarke whispered. Every suck and nip at her nipples was sending her over the edge, and Lexa's eagerness was only adding to Clarke's arousal.
Lexa was aroused that Clarke was getting herself off on her, Clarke was aroused watching Lexa suck on her breasts, her mouth a perfect tool to turn her into a sloppy, whining mess.
And then, Clarke pushed her away softly, panting hard as she leaned back.
Lexa gaped, as if her favorite toys had been snatched from her.
"Turn over. I want your ass." Clarke groaned.
Lexa scrambled to listen. Anything to please Clarke. Always.
"Oh my fucking god, yes." Clarke moaned as Lexa went face down in the pillows, her perfectly round and tight ass up in the air.
Clarke lowered herself, kissing it again and again, enjoying the way Lexa's hips would buck occasionally.
"I'm going to grind against that ass, baby." Clarke almost cooed, moving to straddle it.
Lexa could feel Clarke's breasts pressed against her back, and whined into the pillow, glad it was muffling her.
"You like that?" Clarke grunted through her own pleasure as she rocked her core against Lexa's ass, gripping her sides for support. Her breasts swayed and rocked, nipples lightly scratching against Lexa's back as she rode her ass. "You like that baby? God, you have the perfect ass, Lex. In those shorts? I wanted to do this all day."
Lexa's moan of pleasure spurred her on.
"And you love it, too." Clarke moaned. "You love it when I hump your abs and your ass and cum on you, don't you?"
"Ride my face." Lexa practically begged. God, she wanted to taste Clarke.
"Not yet." Clarke tutted, a hot flash of arousal shooting through her. "That's for later. I'm going to cum on you, first."
Lexa moaned in pleasure at the thought, and bit her lip.
Clarke had really bloomed into the fucking sexiest partner, once she'd really become comfortable with Lexa.
But this was something else.
Clarke continued to ride her, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "I fucking love you, baby. I love everything about you." She whispered, and Lexa shivered beneath her. "Fuck, I wish we could do this every night."
Clarke's mixture of dirty and sweet talk was arousing Lexa to no end.
Clarke's breathing became increasingly ragged, as her hips suddenly stilled.
Suddenly, she was clawing at Lexa's back, pressed against her ass, and Lexa could feel her convulsing against her, cumming against her ass, moaning wildly.
"Fuck, Lexa baby, I'm cumming!" Clarke didn't whisper. No, she shouted the fact, riding out her high against Lexa, her clit twitching as she came, hard.
The two were on cloud nine, Clarke's breasts back against Lexa's back as she collapsed on top of her, the smell of their mixed arousal filling the room.
"Fuck." Clarke muttered, kissing Lexa's shoulder, a silent thank you.
Lexa grinned into the sheets, shaking her head.
"My turn."
[Part Two]