Chapter 38: Mega Gym Battle Part 2: Vs. Mega Successor Korrina and Mega Lucario!

Start from the beginning

"This will be a Triple Battle between the Gym Leader, Korrina, and three of the challengers, Light, Dark and Serena! The challengers will use 2 Pokemon each while Korrina will use her full team! The challengers are able to substitute their Pokemon...

"This will be a Triple Battle between the Gym Leader, Korrina, and three of the challengers, Light, Dark and Serena! The challengers will use 2 Pokemon each while Korrina will use her full team! The challengers are able to substitute their Pokemon at any time, and they'll start off the match! In addition, Korrina will be using two Mega Evolutions at the same time as a test trial for this match!

"The match will end once either side loses all their Pokemon, either side decides to forfeit, or if the match ends in a draw! If the match ends in a draw, there will be a coin toss to determine the winner! If the challengers wins, they'll earn the Rumble Badge, along with TM98. If the challengers lose, then they'll have to wait until when Korrina is ready to battle them!

"Do any of you accept these rules?" Gurkinn asked.

"Yes!" Korrina, Light, Dark and Serena accepted. Light was on the left, Dark was on the right, and Serena was in the middle.

4 drones were hovering above the battlefield, holding the Gym Leader and the three challengers' Holo Caster, recording the battle.

"Okay, so stick to the plan, alright?" Serena asked Light and Dark. Mainly Dark, given his tendency.

Dark rolled his eyes. "Yes. I remember the plan. No need to treat me like I don't know," Dark grumbled, remembering the strategy he, Serena and Light came up with.

"It's either that or we lose the chance to earn the Badge now," Light points out.

"...Tch, I only working with you two just because Korrina made that decision for us, not because I want to. Remember that." Dark said.

"Then challengers, choose your first Pokemon! Korrina, choose your first three Pokemon!" Gurkinn said.

"Knock them down, Psi!"

"Let's do this, Lacy!"

"Show them what you got, Pyro!"

The three challengers called out their Pokemon.

"Well then. Come on out, Daunt, Shaolin and Champ!" Korrina exclaimed, calling out her three Pokemon.

However, out of those three Great Balls came three Pokemon that they haven't scanned into the Pokedex yet.