Chapter 37: Mega Gym Battle Part 1: Triple Battle Vs. Gym Trainers!

(A/N: Disclaimer: I know this is coming out sometime afterwards, but given I started writing this around the time, Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Sure hope your Thanksgiving was good. What were you thankful for? I'm thankful for my family for supporting me, no matter what, you guys for reading my stories, the Arc Thrift Store, for giving me a job back in August after three years of being turned away by other places, the day program for the chance I get to interact with people who have similar disabilities to me, and the Pokemon community, since I get to play great games that have great stories, great characters and great Pokemon.

Anyways, as I stated in the previous chapter, I have waited a long time to do the Gym Battle against Korrina, mainly because I thought it was a shame that she only used Mega Evolution outside of the Gym Battle in the games, yet she's the only Gym Leader in the games who does it. However, I decided that in order to this particular Gym Battle justice, I have to do it as a two-parter, just to make sure it's how I envisioned it. Anyways, hope you enjoy the penultimate chapter in the Shalour Arc. Please vote and comment(not just about the chapter, but also any suggestions for potential team members for Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Lisia, Anna and Amelia. Though I would also like to see if I need to improve on anything.) And remember, all images are from Bulbapedia and all music are from YouTube, and therefore, their respective owners.)

Previously on Wartortle Rain Dance!: Tierno and his team went to the Shalour City Dancing Center so they can train for the upcoming Gym Battle against Korrina via dancing. They had a blast, despite the minor issue about which dancing style each team member wanted to do.

Now, a week later, the five friends, plus Dark are ready for their third Gym Battle. However, before they entered the Gym, Korrina drops a surprise on them. What is that surprise, and how will it change the upcoming battle? Find out in this chapter!

Everyone's P.O.V.-August 31st, 2019-Shalour City Gym, Lucario Hill, Uptown Shalour City, Shalour City, North of Reflection Cave, West of Route 12, Northwestern Coastal Kalos, Kalos Region-12:00 P.M.