Special Chapter 2: Steven Stone and Metagross's Mega Evolution Training

(A/N: This is the second special chapter of this book. This one will be about Steven Stone as he trains at the Tower of Mastery with his Metagross to withstand Mega Evolution. The reason why he wants to do this is because his Metagross wants to help Steven become the strongest Trainer in Hoenn while using Mega Evolution yet the two can't find even ground to use it and possibly even reclaim his title as Champion of the Hoenn Region. This will also have flashbacks of how he lost the title of Champion to Wallace, and how Steven became Champion. This will also have the backstory of how Steven got his Key Stone and the Metagrossite and their training. The flashbacks will be in italics. Hope you enjoy the story and please vote and comment. All images are from Bulbapedia and all music are from YouTube and their respective owners.)

Steven's P.O.V. Pokemon League Champion's Room, Ever Grande City, Hoenn Region 3:00 P.M.-June 23rd, 2005-14 Years Ago

(A/N: Ignore the player character in the image below. As given in this book, it is stated by the time Brendan began his journey, Wallace is Champion before being beaten by the former. Just imagine it's Wallace standing opposite of Steven.)

"Aggron is unable to battle! Champion Steven Stone has one more Pokemon left while the challenger Wallace Mikuri has two remaining! Steven, choose your last Pokemon

"Aggron is unable to battle! Champion Steven Stone has one more Pokemon left while the challenger Wallace Mikuri has two remaining! Steven, choose your last Pokemon." The computer said. Steven is in the middle of a battle for his title as Champion. He was wearing his Champion's cape, something he only wears if he in battle, for public events, or even when dealing with those Team Aqua and Magma folks.

"Return Aggron. You did great." Steven said as he returned the Pokemon back into his Dusk Ball before pulling out his last Pokeball, his trusted Pokemon's Cherish Ball. "Go Metagross!" Steven said as he called out his last Pokemon, who is a shiny and his first Pokemon when he started his journey. The person challenging him was the former Gym Leader of Sootopolis City and Top Coordinator of the Hoenn Region, Wallace Mikuri.