Chapter 10: Gogoat To Lumiose City

(A/N: Thank you all for reading the last chapter and the message that came with it! I am still an emotional roller coaster with what happened but I am at least ok. Also, sorry that I cut out Serena's battle with Viola, just felt like the chapter was getting a bit too long already. I swear though it won't happen again. Also, it's time to end the first arc of the story and move on to the second arc! Thanks for reading the story and showing your support! Please enjoy the story and comment and vote! Also all images are from Bulbapedia and all music is from YouTube and their respective owners!)

Summary:

Last time on Comedic Surskit: Light and Serena heads to the Santalune City Gym to battle Viola and earn the Bug Badge. After battling the three Gym Trainers(plus some wacky hi-jinks.), they finally made their way to her. Light battled her first and after a close battle, which Hydro evolved into a Frogadier, Light earned the Bug Badge from Viola. Soon Serena battled Viola and earned the badge too, quite easily. Later they get asked by Sycamore to swing by his lab to get their Pokedexes upgraded, along with Shauna, Trevor, Tierno and Dark, who were coming too.

Meanwhile, Diantha and Siebold leave the Pokemon League to Drasna and Wikstrom's careful eyes while they get some intel on Team Flare while doing their regular jobs, much to Malva's anger. What will happen to Diantha and Siebold? What steps are Light and Serena taking now? And will they encounter Team Flare on their journeys? Are you excited for this arc to end so we can move on?!(I know I am!) Find out in this chapter!

Light and Serena's P.O.V. June 16th, 2019, Santalune City Pokemon Center, Santalune City, South Central Kalos, Kalos Region-12:30 P.M.

"Are you ready Serena?" Light asked his friend as she was finishing packing her stuff. It had been three days since they both defeated Viola and they were prepared to leave for Lumiose City so that they can upgrade their Pokedexes and head to Camphrier Town, the site of Serena's first Pokemon Contest. "Almost!" Serena said as she finally got her spare Pokeballs and Potions in the bag, the latter she bought from the PokeMart(which is a part of the Pokemon Center is some cities and towns in Kalos, including Santalune City, others it is its own building.) the day before just to be prepared and so she doesn't have to rely on Light, who also bought some more medical supplies from the PokeMart, using one of his discounts from the skating contest.(Yes, Trainers do earn money when they win battles against Trainers, Gym Leaders, Grunts, Admins,  Evil Leaders, Elite 4 Members and Champions. Just not during Pokemon Contests, battling institutes/facilities, PWT and the League Conferences.)

"Done!" Serena said as she swung her backpack over her shoulders, so it was on her back and grabbed her small bag, which she swung over her left shoulder so that it was near her elbow. Ok, then. Let's leave this place!" Light said as they left, thanking Nurse Joy for the room and taking care of their Pokemon as they hand her the keys to their room while they walk out of the door. They had some good times in Santalune City but now it was time to continue with their journeys.

And time to get answers for the strange emotions in my chest everytime I use Hydro. Light said in his head as he remembered that Viola mentioned that Prof. Sycamore may know about it. Well, it was more of either Sycamore or this person known as Gurkinn who lived in Shalour City. The same place where the Tower of Mastery is and where Korrina wanted Light to head to after he arrives.

Five Minutes Later, Route 4 Gate-12:37 P.M.

I wonder why she wants me to head to a sacred place like that. Isn't it for those who can use Mega Evolution to train there? Light wondered in his head, as he and Serena head towards the entrance for Route 4. Well, it was actually a huge gap between two brick walls that the people around Kalos used to walk through or even drive through with the local taxi or news company from Lumiose City. This isn't what we were expecting for the beginning of the route! Light and Serena said internally while sweat-dropping at the sight of the entrance.